Thread: Trouble with ATI Radeon HD 5870 screen filled with Stripes

Trouble with ATI Radeon HD 5870 screen filled with Stripes

So I was just thinking that I have HD 5870 so it will be crash haapen many times that we need to be filled with a grey stripes I don’t want to found .I rapidly originate though so as to this crash was occurring toward a lot of different people with different motherboards.I guess/expect it's a difficulty through the drivers. Is present several information if the new drivers will contain a fix or if they're still awake of this bug?

Re: Trouble with ATI Radeon HD 5870 screen filled with Stripes

I failed to rearrange any of the PC and I be able to get back in, at sometimes when I got the display and reset that I didn’t get any signal or in the monitor that we need to get for 30 mins or so still that you can able to restart again with a signal. I call ATI and they supposed to get my card was getting a defective, except the additional plus more I see forum it seem a BIG driver matter.

So I didn’t get any of the HD 5870 troubles on screen getting stripes except and I receive a 5970 and my PC will be hard locked with those stripes. I've install the Dirt 2 hot fix drivers and the whole thing seem working well so far knock on wood confidently it's not a faulty card as I previously deal through a two defective 5870s that I really getting irritated with a stripes on the games I unsatisfied with these.

I thinking that it might be having a issue about a driver but that I just see that some stripes are getting on them so previous to installing 9.11 drivers I need to upgrade all the bios setting so that I should not a obtain in the least of the problem yet through which I need to upgrade my bios setting that I got more than a few others issue. So please post that you wish for your rights when you got any of the issue so it may be solve our problem

All consideration for the post I contain and have been saw that ever need to face the same issue. with about issue with a stripes I hold a ASUS HD 5870 card and I am not able to use any of the drivers and also not able to use the 9.11 drivers. So like the game is Flight Simulator X that I want to be playing this game which it required 9.11 drivers? So I do not recognize why this entire thing is happening. Any suggestions?

Well whatever the issue about case that will be pissing me off, I am sincerely thoughts to go away to nvidia reason I on no all have any issue with them. I sent back my PC since I bought it from a custom seller, to observe if the video card is not working as ATI supposed that have been said that. If it isn’t and it’s a driver issue, so I need to say a good bye to ATI and should be able to welcome back Nivida. Cause this is getting on my nerves.

To inform the reality that is always I use to go through NVidia for lots of years and expect not to be unhappy this transform to ATI.I contain contact customer maintain and tell them regarding this difficulty and this place in the forum. I recommend so as to everybody have this difficulty and should be having a contact scientific support if we wish for to be in use gravely.