Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove eyefinity for desktop

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 22-11-2011

How to remove eyefinity for desktop

Is there a method to just have eyefinity work simply within games? I'm not a admirer of having my desktop distance more than 3 monitors as single huge monitor.. I particularly hate my taskbar spanning 3 monitors.

Old 22-11-2011

Re: How to remove eyefinity for desktop

I personally find this completely non-standard technology in the sense that we want to take advantage of but impossible to use it as a game we need to reduce greedy graphics, even on a 5870 you tell us. So if I really want to enjoy it I have a 5970 socket, which is around 650-700 and can go up to 1300, no less than 500 in sleeve screens, and a tour that takes the heat. I think to enjoy this Eyefinity you either have something to 1300 minimum only for a graphics card and screen to enjoy 100% (much) or just to say goodbye...
Old 22-11-2011

Apart from these minor shortcomings in return offers with ATI Eyefinity to a function, you can use to run three screens simultaneously on a graphics card. However, this is a particular monitor configuration necessary because the 5000 series does have three display controller, this can be utilized but not arbitrary.
Old 22-11-2011

Well I guess you're on Windows and you just want to extend your desktop.

Right click on the desktop> Properties> Settings

You select the square where there are marked 2, and then you click on the bottom extend ...., and you do the same for the 3.

Otherwise sorry if this is not what you were looking for.
Old 22-11-2011

Eyefinity is a valid solution only for ATI / AMD technology supporting "Eyefinity". This is the ideal solution for those who want to manage three or more screens (up to 6 or 12 screens as Eyefinity compatible cards). To date, it is also the only viable solution to keep the 3D acceleration (Compiz) on an extended desktop over 3 screens or more.
Old 22-11-2011

I use the correct Eyefinity only while playing, otherwise I use the extended desktop.

One simple switch with Windows key + P (or extended twice for Eyefinity).
Old 22-11-2011

I've already made, so of course I can generally use both screens, if I "expand this ad," but under the Windows settings (screen resolution) Multiple Displays choose, does the second screen, but for example. The Taskbar is not expanding and playing well I can not use in both. For this reason, wanted to try with self Eyefinity.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,