Thread: Anti-Aliasing is not working in LA noire with ATI Radeon HD 5830

Anti-Aliasing is not working in LA noire with ATI Radeon HD 5830

Recently I have installed LA noire game in my computer in which I have ATI Radeon HD 5830 graphic card. Now game is running fine in my computer but problem is I am not able to use the Anti-aliasing in this game. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Anti-Aliasing is not working in LA noire with ATI Radeon HD 5830

It looks like problem with the LA noire game. in my computer I was also installed the LA noire game and I was not able to use the Anti-aliasing option in this game now after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after browsing through various websites I have come to know reinstalling the game can help to solve this issue. Now after that I have first uninstalled the LA noire game from my computer and after that I have restart the computer and after restarting the computer I have first deleted all the temporary files. Now after that I have installed the LA noire game again in my computer and after installing the LA noire game again in my computer all the problem get solved. you can also try this solution.

Re: Anti-Aliasing is not working in LA noire with ATI Radeon HD 5830

After reading your solution I have reinstalled the game in my computer and after reinstalling the game also io was facing the same problem. Now after that I have installed the latest graphic drivers for my ATI Radeon HD 5830 graphic card and after installing that all the things started working fine.