Thread: Frequent Radeon Mobility HD5470 crash in HP G62-b97ED notebook

Frequent Radeon Mobility HD5470 crash in HP G62-b97ED notebook

Few weeks ago I have purchased the HP G62-e97ED notebook. Seeing as afterward the AMD display driver freezed occasionally. In the previous couple of days it on track happening plenty more. It occurs while I'm on power, except while I'm on battery it takes place as well.

At that time the whole thing freezes apart from the mouse. I can at rest shift the mouse except can't click whatever thing. After 5 seconds following that the display flickers and error message:

'Display driver not functioning but restored'. I can't click on top of the error message.

Extremely disturbing. Each and every one of the drivers are brand new, any method to fix this trouble?

Re: Frequent Radeon Mobility HD5470 crash in HP G62-b97ED notebook

The HD5470 is a map made for the office, the film hd, and a few games on occasion, but not push too hard. Its advantages are that it consumes little bit hot, and cheap, so it is found on a cheap laptop easily.

This card is the medium of the low number of new ATI 5000 ... but compared to others in the same band, I turn to say, perhaps it is good to play with stocks with heavy graphics you have to down the details then this also depends on other factors ... cmq ATI today's acronyms to understand the level of the graphics you see well and look it the initials of the Internet to see what model it is...

The problem was the same day I bought the laptop. So I think it will not simply restore. The problem is I'm sure the graphics driver, which is not polished. Today I downloaded the latest driver from the ati website, instead of having the Acer's website, and currently in a trial is not youtube blocked the computer, but the screen turns green, giving windows failed to notice that the video driver. I tried deleting all the rasto drive sweeper and ccleaner to reinstalling the driver, and more of the same. No driver if the code is wrong. Or the graphic of this computer is faulty.

I actually went to the HP site I put the name of my pc and the reference and surprise there was a very new version of the graphics card (although windows told me otherwise) so I downloaded and installed, while s' is a success, you also look at the site of your pc ...

It is best to uninstall any codec pack you have to then do a registry clean with a program system for this purpose.

After the computer restarts and installs only divx and xvid to test and see if that solves the problem continues.

It may be a problem with the quality of the video is in HD and have the player in an unsafe resolution HD and so are green.

I used the driver sweeper to remove all ATI drivers, reboot and install the drivers that come on a CD with the laptop. I test several videos to YouTube and as usual ... crash, the screen goes black and then all the videos are green, but still listening, and below the message that the ATI display driver stopped working.

1280x800 is to play nicely, you will have to pull a few graphic details depending on the game but they should all run well. The main thing is about Updating DirectX - DirectX should be present in the most recent version on the computer. If it is now still get the error message that is not supported on 90% of the installed hardware.