Thread: MSI gtx 560ti hawk twin frozr III gets heated quickly

MSI gtx 560ti hawk twin frozr III gets heated quickly

Guys I want some suggestions from you all on this issue and hence I am seeking some advice from you all on this. I am having a gtx 560ti hawk and when I start playing games like crysis 2 or BF3 at that time I noticed that temperature goes very high. Almost 85+. I don’t know what’s the problem is it the problem with the card or something else. I need your advise on the same. do reply accordingly on the same.

re: MSI gtx 560ti hawk twin frozr III gets heated quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Guys I want some suggestions from you all on this issue and hence I am seeking some advice from you all on this. I am having a gtx 560ti hawk and when I start playing games like crysis 2 or BF3 at that time I noticed that temperature goes very high. Almost 85+. I don’t know what’s the problem is it the problem with the card or something else. I need your advise on the same. do reply accordingly on the same.
    I don’t think so 85+ temperature is quite high if you are getting the temperature of anywhere around 85-90 then it is absolutely ok still I would like to know it from you as if what is the exact temperature that you are getting so do reply on the same. in case if the figure is somewhere I have mentioned then no need to worry about the same your system is absolutely ok.

Just check if you have a proper air flow inside the case that you are using I am sure that it will be a good experience for you that’s what I am saying here so hope you did understand what I am saying here. just open up the case and then retest again and see if the temperature goes down or not. So these are small possible things that you should have a check with and I am sure that it will help you in the process, that’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

You know what there has been some problem with the TIM on the msi cards and hence what I can say is that if you go ahead and replace the TIM on the hawk then it would be a better option. Even I was having the same problem in this case what I did was I went ahead and replaced it with the IC diamond and now it is working absolutely fine that’s what I want to say here, you know replacing the TIM does help a lot with the unloading of the temperature so you should definitely take a look at the said option of mine and that will be useful for you that’s it from my side for you. Do let me know if the said suggestion from my side does actually work for you or not.

Application of the thermal paste does help a lot in cooling down the temperature. So try with the application of thermal paste and see if it actually works or not. I hope you will work on the same do try and let me know if it was useful for you.

Since it’s the fresh cabinet that I got and hence it is very difficult for me to open up the cabinet and replace the TIM route so it would be better if you can suggest me something else for the said part I am sure that it would be a better help for me that’s what I am saying here.

So in case if you have anything else to say then please do suggest me quickly that would be better for me.

Re: MSI gtx 560ti hawk twin frozr III gets heated quickly

See if you are so much uncomfortable doing that then the only thing that I would like to suggest you is that if you are having so much problem with the cabinet then I would advise you to replace it as soon as possible that’s what you should be doing. I hope its clear for you in case if you don’t have any other suggestion then this is the last option left with you.

Anyways all the best for whatever you are trying to do.