Thread: Can I replace single part from Dell Inspirion 580 video card cooler fan?

Can I replace single part from Dell Inspirion 580 video card cooler fan?

Hello friends, I am having some problem with the video card that I am having. In fact that has started making a loud noise from that. I want to ask that if it will be possible for me to replace the just the fan rather than the video card. Thank you in advance for replying.

re: Can I replace single part from Dell Inspirion 580 video card cooler fan?

In fact this is possible to do that but I would like to tell you that if you do so then this will void the warranty of the card. Other good option for you is to contact the support and ask them about the same. They will let you know that what is the exact way to do that and if there is some alternate way to reduce the noise that you are getting from the card.

re: Can I replace single part from Dell Inspirion 580 video card cooler fan?

I think that the changing the fan will be risky. If the card is too old then my suggestion to you is to get a new card unless that is not too expensive. I have not heard anyone changing fan of the card and so I don’t think that this is possible and it will also be difficult find that card in the market. See if you can get that from ebay as of any used card. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

Re: Can I replace single part from Dell Inspirion 580 video card cooler fan?

Yes you can do that but it will void the warranty so keep that in mind while doing that.