Thread: Need to replace ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro in Dell Inspiron 531

Need to replace ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro in Dell Inspiron 531

I use this Dell Inspiron 531 desktop pc and specification of my system is as follows:
    • Motherboard: custom built by ASUS
    • Processor: AMD Athlon 5000+ Dual Core
    • Memory: DDR2 SDRAM 4GB 667MHz Dual Channel
    • Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 128 MB
    • Operating system: Windows Vista premium

Now video card of this system gives more problems and hence I want to replace this graphics card with two new graphics card. the Sapphire HD 5570 1GB DDR 3 or the Sapphire HD 5670 512MB GDDR 5 Video Cards I want to replace it. Should anyone do this task, please suggest me that which is best And how to do this installation task. Thanks in advance for any reply.

Re: Need to replace ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro in Dell Inspiron 531

AMD Athlon CPUs in Dells aren't anything new, but the name is: Instead of a new Dimension, this one is an Inspiron. It marks the introduction of a more streamlined Dell product family. In keeping with ATI's 5000 series juggernaut releases, Sapphire has announced the Radeon 5570 1GB DDR3. It is the best combination with your mentioned system. The price of this card is very low as compared to the other card. hence buy this and get best experience.

Dell is a direct partner to businesses and consumers that delivers innovative technology and services. The SAPPHIRE HD 5570 video card is perfect for playing the latest generation games with full DirectX11. For your kind of information, I also use this graphics card and it mostly compatible with my Windows 7 system. If you want to make best configuration based system, this graphics card is also best as per my suggestions.

There is not any much configuration difference present between this two graphics card. The Sapphire HD 5570 1GB DDR 3 is sell at low price as compared with the Sapphire HD 5670 512MB GDDR 5 Video Card. hence if you think about price issue, then the Sapphire HD 5670 suitable for your system. It will gives more performance on your system. The only graphics cards come under 45 Watts, DirectX 11 technology, AMD Eyefinity technology and AMD Stream technology. Hence you definitely need to buy this graphics card and get its brilliant performance on your desktop pc. It is really suitable for windows 7 for playing pc game.

The SAPPHIRE HD 5670 is based on the latest graphics architecture from the AMD division of AMD. As per the query, AMD Athlon 5000+ Dual Core processor is based on your system. Then if you decided to insert this video card, it also best for system. You can purchase this graphics card with full DirectX 11 support for under $100! Hence think about it.

Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 1Gb graphics card come nearly three months after AMD released the ATI Radeon HD 5700 series of graphics cards in October. . These new cards were known inside as Juniper and are aimed at mainstream gamer due to their friendly price points. It also features support for ATI’s Hyper Memory technology which allows system memory to be dedicated on GPU.

Few days before, ATI inserted "HyperMemory" technology onto video card that allows for faster PCI-Express bus transfers between system and other connected peripheral devices. As per the above post say that this technology is present on the Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 1Gb graphics card. This technology is being helpful for the gaming purpose where the connectivity task is need to be much faster. Hence if you want to make gaming pc then Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 1Gb graphics card is best for you.

This HyperMemory technology is called TurboCache by NVIDIA while ATI call this technology HyperMemory. A new hybrid memory technology that it claims should offer a 20-fold performance boost over chips. ATI develops HyperMemory technology to reduce PC costs Press Releases. Hence the cost of your Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 1Gb video card is low as compared with the same configuration based video card. Hence try to buy this card. it best for the high configuration system where use always need such powerful graphics card.

I also buy this Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 1Gb graphics card and it really best in my system. I use this with my dual boot windows vista and windows 7 system. Hence try this card and check its performance.

To answer this question, we will be looking at the HD 5570 graphics card from Sapphire. Sapphire Radeon HD5570 1GB DDR3 Single & Crossfire comes with 2 years of Warranty and Price is near to Approx $85 USD. Hence such graphics card is best for system which has to be specially designed for basic task. It doesn’t give problem with the previously installed system. You can use its manual for insertion task.

Both are similar cards. Hence choice is yours. You need to make sure selected cvard is compatible with your system. For more information about graphics card insertion you need to take reference of the video card manual. Also you can take help of the third party site as well as official site also gives you more details about it.