Thread: Can MSI G41M4 support Gainward GeForce GT240 512MB GDDR5?

Can MSI G41M4 support Gainward GeForce GT240 512MB GDDR5?

Last three month I have work on MSI G41M4 motherboard and now I want to insert Gainward GeForce GT240 512MB GDDR5 graphics card onto it. Is this possible to properly do this complicated task or not. I use this system for playing video games like League of Legends and similar type of video game. Configuration of my system is to be windows 7 OS with Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz, 4GB Kingston HyperX Ram, 320GB HDD and 450W Innovator PSU. Hence please help me to do this complicated task on my system. Any help will be appreciating.

Re: Can MSI G41M4 support Gainward GeForce GT240 512MB GDDR5?

Gainward GeForce GT 240 has 27% lower clock speed, 42% higher memory speed and 32 extra Shader Processors. It is a small, compact graphics card that measures just 17.5cm long. It adopts 1024 MB of GDDR5 on a 128-bit bus and, like other GT 240, 96 stream processors. GeForceTM GT240 GPU integrating 512MB/128bits highspeed. Hence if you want to attach this graphics card with MSI motherboard then you need to follow simple video card installation process. This will be work to fix your problem.

The interface type of this video card is being PCI Express 2.0 version and hence if you want to insert this card onto your MSI mobo slot, then you need to check this PCI Express slot. This will be work to you for fixing your issue. Make sure that this PCI slot is capable to PCI Express 2.0, then only try to install video card.

This mentioned video card provides DVI-I Dual-link DVI, support up to 2560x1600, HDMI and VGA D-sub 15 connectors. Hence if you think to insert such highly configured video card onto your mobo PCI slot, and then make sure that there is not any un-compatibility with this HDMI or any VGA type of connector happen onto it. Then only such type of issues will be installation work onto this system. Hence try to check such HDMI as well as VGA port onto your system.

I try this installation process and after doing this task, I facing problem onto it. The problem is that when I insert this video card on my system, it doesn’t detect such video card. Hence I try to get best solution using number of articles related to this vide card. I go to number of forum sites and then read more articles about it. In that article they mention that there is bios update is necessary onto it. I try to do this bios update process. it works and now such card works for playing video games. This bios update task is necessary when we insert some new hardware devices onto such type of motherboard. This will be work to interact properly with this motherboard. Hence I must say that try this bios update after finishing your installation and check what result arriving onto it.

You can also do the similar type of work to fix such installation problem. video driver installation or update task will work to fix such connectivity problem. For doing this task, you need to download appropriate video driver and then install it onto your system. This will be work to connect video card with MSI mobo. Hence try this downloading and driver installation task and check what result arriving onto your system. This will be fixing your problem.

You can also found the video card installation procedure onto manual of the video card. you need to first go to the manual of the video card. then read more about the installation process. using this installation process, you need to apply this step by step process onto your system. This process will be work to perform installation in correct manner. Hence try this thing and check what result onto it.

One of the most important components in a custom build is the graphics card. You need to check compatibility of this video card with your motherboard. You can do this task using take help of the official site of the MSI. There is compatibility sections present onto that site. You need to check that any details found on that site. This information will be work to gives detail that the graphics card compatible with motherboard or not.