Thread: Samsung SyncMaster 245BW freezes on MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

Samsung SyncMaster 245BW freezes on MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

I have facing video problem on this system. The configuration of thie system is to be as follows:
    • Motherboard: MSI H61M-E33 (B3)
    • Processor: Intel Core i3 2100 LGA 1155 3.1ghz
    • Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 245BW
    • HDD: WD Blue 500GB
    • RAM: 8GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance
    • LG CD/DVD Drive

Now problem is to be when I try to boot this system, then it works and start booting. After starting it works correctly and then few applications such as MS Excel or MS Office type application running properly. After some times, this system freexes and there is video problems arrives onto it. Keyboard and mouse input devices not work onto that situation. Then i need to reboot system. It happen last two days. Can any user facing this problem on their MSI motherboard? If yes, then please share your valuable experience here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung SyncMaster 245BW freezes on MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

It might be possible that this is graphics driver problem. Hence you need to check this driver and if possible then update this graphics driver. This will be work to fix your video problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AnbuP View Post
    It might be possible that this is graphics driver problem. Hence you need to check this driver and if possible then update this graphics driver. This will be work to fix your video problem.
    Yes, it happens several times that system works properly and after sometimes, because of system need higher technology based video driver, it try to found it. but if it doesn’t get this driver, in that situation it stop all its working and goes into freezes stage. Only rebooting can temporary solve this problem. hence we need to update graphics driver onto this system. This is necessary to play any high configuration based application onto this system. It fix your video problem. the same type of situation arrives on my system and I also use it for fixing such issues.

It could be possible that this system need graphics card. Hence I would suggest to you for insert graphics card onto it. This is necessary to fix any video problem. Most of the today’s, application need such high configuration based video card. Hence try to find out supported graphics card and then install it into proper way. This will be fixing your problem. This is necessary if you want to run any video configuration based application onto this MSI system.

You need to also check that the bios of the system have to be work properly or not. If not then you need to either update this bios. This is necessary to detect any additional hardware of the system. This bios version update also work to improve the booting as well as performance of the system. Hence try this thing and check what result arrives onto it.

You can also do the bios reset task onto it instead of doing this bios update process. Sometimes, such resetting bios would also work in proper way. For doing this process, you need to use either soft reset or can be use hard reset task on it. This is helpful to you for solving your problem.

If you have problem which is related to the video as well as this system freezes at certain stage, then there is no need to do this task. You can solve it in another way. Are you running it at the standard speed of 1333MHz, with timings of 9.9.9.24? if yes, then you need to change this frequency of this RAM. This is necessary to improve the performance of the RAM. This process also helps to support the higher rate to the system motherboard and probably other hardware devices. Hence try this task and check what result arrives onto it.

If you ask me the solution over this issue, then I would suggest to leave the RAM at 1333Mhz as that is the actual stock setting of the RAM, the 1600Mhz is mainly the 'factory over clocked' settings. This option helps you more to fix such complicated video problem of your system. Hence try this process and check what result arrives onto it.

If you have use graphics card then most of the time this is problem arrives because of the video card and in that case, you need to either reinsert such video card. The other way is also present and in that you need to update graphics driver of this graphics card. This is essential to fix your complicated problem. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it. it might solve your problem.

This is not happen in most of the cases, but I would be suggest to you that check the connection of the monitor with your system. It might be possible that this will be help to you for understand the real connectivity problem. if there is something connection problem arrives onto it, you need to reconnect this LCD monitor to your CPU panel. This will be fix your problem in some rare situations.

You can also take help of the official site expert person. They help to you for fixing the problem in proper situations. Hence try to do this task and check what result onto it. You can also take help of the system manual. It works in most of the situation where user has not decided what actual problem. Then we need to apply solutions which are mentioned on our system manual. Most of the time, it fixes such video problems.