Thread: All solutions for NVidia GTX 560Ti

All solutions for NVidia GTX 560Ti

Hey friends today I am here to solve all your issues which have related with your favorite GPU GTX 560Ti, I am a gamer hence I can understand your irritation with the problems relating to graphic cards and all that hardware’s. So here I am, to let u ask your queries and get solutions specifically with the problems of GTX 560Ti. You specify me if you have the problem if you don’t have a problem. Even if your problem is solved.So I will let you know something about your GTX 560Ti please specify your queries more particularly.

Re: All solutions for NVidia GTX 560Ti

Dude you looking confident to provide the solutions for problem related to complex issues of GTX 560Ti.

I am Game boy from core if had my computer configuration few tears back but due to low on cash I have not updated my computer through some years and I have a Gigabyte with NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti GPU and I have for quite some time now since I informed you that I have not updated my computer configurations so I have run my computer on over clock to support the need of my high end graphic games. My OC is 900MHz.

I have also connected my system to multiple monitors some of which are a Samsung TV of 1080p with HDMI of 35 cm and a BENQ at 120MHz with 24 cm of 1080p. I run my games on these monitors after disabling my TV.
    And Corsair HX520W with 18A and runs on 3 12 v for a total of 40A. and my OS is Windows 7 64 bit.My basic problem is that whenever I play my favorite games like GTA4, Mafia 2, and Or Crysis it crashes after 30 minutes of play suddenly and I have nothing to do more. While it works perfect when I play other games. Please tell me what to as I am at present not going to update my configuration.

Ok there you have got the problem. I have read your configuration you are running the computer on a obsolete pattern. You want to play the games like GTA 4, Mafia 2 etc then you need to be upgrading your configurations.

I have read your query. I may advise you to check out your PSU before going to other matters since the power supply may cause a issue while the GPU gets heated and causes to crashes of games. Even look out Coolant or try and keep the over clock under check. It may also be due the factory over clock issues there due to poor checking standards of the manufacturers.

I have got great configurations hence nothing to worry. I have following configuration:
    A MSI with Twin Frozer II
    And factory OC with 880 MHz. Only a single monitor attached so got no issues there even I have not done any overclock.I have Antec 650W with combined 57A on and plus 12 V.I run Dual operating system one is Windows Vista and other is Home edition with 64 bit. And another one is Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

My all configurations are up to date but the only issue I am facing is that whenever at each cold boot my NVIDIA drivers crashes and then the Screen turns totally black and after sometime the pc automatically STARS TO BOOT.
    Please help me brother I am unable to play my fight and action games and pretty desperate to be back there in action.

Acceptable I have found an answer which perhaps what the problem was with all the gigabyte cards. Essentially a bad over clock. I enclose now got an over clock with mine. If you bypass the gigabyte over lock issue and there you will find a solution. Applications and playoffs that would not stop or have a crash or any other problem. The solution was near that when I bypass my GPU with the over clock its makes it work more frictionless and more conveniently.