Thread: Duke Nukem Forever is certified as Nvidia 3D Vision game

Duke Nukem Forever is certified as Nvidia 3D Vision game

I heard that the Duke Nukem Forever game can be playable as 3D because it is Nvidia certified "3D ready" game. That is essentially the uppermost rating that a game can obtain on the 3D superiority scale from Nvidia, and denotes that the game ought to seem completely unbelievable within 3D.

Apart from several bugs in the game I determined to lastly load up the game presently to futz around and look into the 3D. It was GOD dreadful, similar to a number of the nastiest I've yet observed. This is because sometimes the game completely becomes impossible to play. I cannot explain this in words but whoever who played this game in 3d might know about it.

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Re: Duke Nukem Forever is certified as Nvidia 3D Vision game

Tired of seeing the world in 2D? Upgrade your PC to dive into fascinating worlds formed by three-dimensional images through NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision. This 3D vision kit consists of an stylish high-tech wireless glasses as well as sophisticated software that make hundreds of computer games, 3D movies as well as digital photos into an astonishing interactive experience.

nVIDIA has partnered with the publisher Gearbox to provide for free the game Duke Nukem Forever with its kits 3DVision. Purchasers of such a kit will be able to enjoy a 3D display Stereoscopic 3D and play with our friend Duke. Provided, of course to have a compatible NVIDIA recent 3DVision and monitor recent compatible 3D / 120 Hz ..

Gearbox has decided to integrate full support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, offering players a total immersion into the world of Duke. Moreover, thanks to NVIDIA Surround, players can live the battles with the aliens, the rivers of beer and daring mission to save the world in 3D in 1080p HD display of three or three of the 2D display to 2560x1600, for a 'astounding gaming experience.

A PC game in stereoscopic 3D requires approximately twice the processing power for the same performance on a 2D monitor. Finally, the same image once for the left and the viewing angle can be calculated once shifted to the right eye. Because Nvidia wants to equip portable devices such as laptops with Nvidia 3D Vision 2, the Americans hope in the indefinite future with a so-called "Geforce-Cloud". This takes on independent data centers and provides the time-consuming rendering the 3D-enabled devices over the Internet with the stereoscopic 3D content.

Ensure that you have installed each and every one the essential workings GeForce 3D Vision.

Ensure that you have installed the NVIDIA 3D Vision CD v1.05.

You have got to have NVIDIA 3D stereoscopic video. This app is installed in order to operate the demo disk GeForce 3D Vision.

I uninstalled reinstalled the drive, but nothing changes, I even tried to turn all my nvidia drivers but once I thought to have fired (after several restarts) all drivers and bin HOP I rebooted with all which was automatically reinstalled without asking me!.

I turned the 3D for a while on my 8800GT and I had the same problems of double image but only in some special cases, from what I've read it seems just the glasses should be red / blue 3d, however, the effect is also seen with red / cyan, but unfortunately sometimes we see the split image: / some test game that uses 3D vision and see a little bit like you are, I hope was useful to check out

In it, an employee of the graphics card manufacturer Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 560 to the one that comes in the trailer in conjunction with Duke Nukem Forever is used. The graphics card is said to start shortly, supports PhysX and 3D Vision and Nvidia, according to current games can conjure in Full HD and all the details on the home screen. In addition to Duke Nukem Forever showing the charge and the upcoming action adventure Alice: Madness Returns, which are especially the PhysX effects demonstrated.

Nvidia 3D Vision 2 improves the obtainable stereoscopic 3D technology on a PC. The graphics chip producers in a discussion that obtainable right away on hand upgrade its accessible 3D solution and offers us with each and every one main hardware, as well as game information.