Thread: discussion about sound card.

discussion about sound card.

Is the sound card are effective when you have a very high- end speakers? And they denote the better sound quality? I have no idea about the speakers and there arrangement that’s why I want to discuss that subject here thanks you in advance…

Re: discussion about sound card.

With speakers which is high end you can additional hear the electrical interference and imperfection from the onboard sound, still a 20£ xonar dg will get rid of these tribulations, and supply far better sound quality.

Its mistaken. Onboard sound superiority has enhanced considerably in the last some years and onboard sound is currently more than adequate for your standard computer speakers, cheap sound cards are inferior to the onboard sound on advanced level boards. If you simply have a 40$ speaker set then a sound card isn't going to help out, if you are reducing 150$ on a good surround sound put then a sound card is defensible, but for your standard user onboard sound is a lot senior quality than their speakers are talented of reproducing anyhow so a sound card would be a misuse. The included on my ASUS M4A79T Deluxe is regarding the similar level as the SoundBlaster Audigy SE that i was by in the earlier period; contemptible sound cards aren't going to give you a large increase in excellence over a good included chip.

Improving your soundcard makes a variation if you use analog associations (output or input), digital on the further hand doesn't make any divergence.

I’m using headphones which is roccat kave aswellas various 60£ (creative) speakers, i can listen to a enormous difference between my xonar dg and my onboard, the sound superiority is much improved and the obstruction i could hear through my headphones is disappeared.