Thread: My next build GeForce GTX 590 SLI

My next build GeForce GTX 590 SLI

Recently I have built the new PC and after this I can say that I am addict to the upgrade. I have done this build for the first time and after this I am thinking for the next built of my system. But while doing this I am having the trouble to find the reliable information for the new built. So for that reason I came here to get the reliable information for the next upgrade. Following is my current upgrade:

• MSI Motherboard P67A-G43 (B3) LGA 1155 P67 ATX Intel Motherboard
    • Corsair DDR3 16 GB Ram
    • i7 2600 (non-k for now)
    • EVGA Classified GTX590
    • Corsair AX750
    • LG BD-RW drive
    • Phantom case
    • 3 large fans, 4 small
    • No liquid cooling (yet)

And also I would like to know about the following question over here: can I get the new GeForce GTX 590 SLI for running the 3 monitors, or should I have to wait for the next upgrade for this card?

Re: My next build GeForce GTX 590 SLI

In your case, I can say that if you are thinking for the next upgrade then you will need the new PSU before you get another GeForce GTX 590 SLI. And also I can say here that if you are thinking to use the multiple monitor then there will be loss in the performance in your system. And with such type of the configuration you may also run in the CPU-bottlenecking. But at the end I can’t say anything to you here, now, you have to choice all the things on yourself.

Yes, I am getting that thing which you are saying to me. And for that reason only I am going to get a sapphire 1250 or a corsair 1200 for the PSU and also I have already planned to get the 2600k. hope that this will be fine now?

If I should go for the new upgrade then I will wait here and then see that what new card and motherboard are capable of doing this all.

Ok, I also agree with waiting for the next release of the new cars and motherboard for my upgrade. This is because, single 570 plays all games on max already. And if you are thinking to get the new upgrade for you PC build then I will say you togte the GeForce GTX 590 SLI only. This is because you will egt all the performances that you need to do in your system.

Now, I would say something about the wait and that is: if you are waiting for the new built then there I think that you will never get the perfect one for you. I am saying you this thing because most of the companies keep always releasing new stuff. So each time you will get the new stuff over there and you can’t make the choice for the new upgrade for because after few weeks there will be the next version of the stuff. And this is the main pillar of growing the market. So, I will say you that if you are thinking to get the new upgrade then don’t wait for the new upgrade in the market.

Recently I have bought the two new cards and there I get that they both are of a 2600k h70 CPU cooler, Kingston 120 gb hyper and also with the 1200ax corsair with Asus Maximum extreme mb. And after this new build, I seen the new 590 is up in the market. And after seen the working of the 590 I start liking this and after that I decided to take this one. But before this I saw the thread over here about the marketing and came to know that this is the rules for growing the market. Thanks for that.

For this, I will say you to stay with you current GTX 590 and hook up 3 monitors to it. And before this I will say you that, you will need the better PSU for this even more than the 1200W which you are having. And if you get the better PSU for this then I can say that you will not face the bottle neck problem.

I am impressed with the new 2 3gb 580's. Because, recently I bought this one to ym system and after this I 2600k, and it's runnIng at 4.2, cards are running at 792. And when I played the Crysis 2 at 5760 x 1080, it was very smooth as butter.

After reading all the post over here I have decided to upgrade my GPU because I have to run with the three monitors for my game setting. The 600 series cards seem to be pretty close, and bridge chips are ivy too, so what should I do? My plan is to upgrade to liquid cooling system when I build my pc again, and also a bit of overclocking to help boards work best if that's the way I decide to go.