Thread: EVGA GTX 580 DS SuperClocked: no choice of enable SLI.

EVGA GTX 580 DS SuperClocked: no choice of enable SLI.

I came her t get some good solution about my topic, and hope that you all people will really help me in this cause. Recently I have done the new built, and on that built I have selected the EVGA Superclocked 560 as my video card. After few weeks I bought the new EVGA Superclocked 560 DS and plugged this on in the system. After this I can see that DS only changed the cooling of the card, nothing in the GPU at all. But in that I get that it has the SLI Bridge connected, downloaded and installed the latest drivers + the EVGA SLI Enhancement thing for this. But here in this cause, my problem is only that if I go to the NVIDIA Control Panel and then set the SLI and PhysX configuration on the left, under SLI configuration; over there I found that there is only Disable SLI choice for me. There is no enable SLI choice. What it means is Disable SLI my only choice in this cause?

Re: EVGA GTX 580 DS SuperClocked: no choice of enable SLI.

So, I just got a pop-up in the lower right from Windows saying no SLI bridge connected. I shut down and reseated the bridge and powered back up, but no avail. What's the reliability of SLI bridges? This one's ASUS.

Here let me tell you that SLI will work without an SLI bridge, so don’t worry about that setting. And also you will take the performance hit of course. Here can you please tell me the Motherboard model number which you are having currently, with the help of that I will try to really help you in this cause. I am asking you for the motherboards model number, because there are so many other mother board which are not SLI certified, which means that LI will not function even if the MOBO has two PCIe x16 slots available. And also if you are having that MOBO then in your cause also SLI will not get enabled.

Yes, I also agree with the above comment that SLI will work without an SLI bridge. I would like to say here that if you are having the CPU with the AMD processor then you will surely get this problem because this boards having this type of the issues, this is because the y uses the 880fxa and lower chips. And if you are also having the AMD CPU board, then for enabling the SLI, you will need to use some hack.

I am not sure about this why this didn't work, I first set it up and had both monitors plugged into the old card. Before that all the things was working very fine but now when I plugged the each monitor in the each card at this time this Is not working fine. The only problem now is that I am getting that awful blue broken while live games. It looks like perhaps my SLI Bridge is crap, any suggestion in this problem?

here I can see that you have tried with the all the suggestion but still you are not getting the option for enable the SLI. So I think that you have to try with upgrading the drivers and hope that this will works in your cause. Is this also not works then I will say you to contact with the manufacturer o that product ad take their help to resolve this problem? They only can help you in this cause. But I think that there is no need for the enabling the SLI because all the things are working so fine.