Thread: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti upgrade will be useful or not?

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti upgrade will be useful or not?

I came here to know something about the upgrading the graphic card to the new EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Before this I am having the old ASUS 9800GTX+ version of the graphic card and after this , when I have decided to make this upgrade to the system at that time I am thinking for the taking the latest update to it and that take the new EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti. But here, I am thin kgih that this will be use full for my old system or not? So for that reason I came here to get some advice on this problem. So what you all people would like to say in my cause? I am having the following specification:-

• AMD athlon 64 x2 6000+ (@ 3.3 Ghz)
    • Asus 570 SLI deluxe
    • Asus 9800GTX+ oc version
    • 2 Gb 800 DDR2 mem
    • Creative extreme Gamer soundcard
    • Windows XP
    • 24" inch screen 1920x1200 resolution
    • OCZ 600 watt

Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti upgrade will be useful or not?

So for that reason I will say that you are thinking very good idea to take the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti. This will not cause any problem to your system and also this will help o improve the performance of your system. This is because of this card handles most all tasks on the card itself and will free your CPU to work freely. And also if you are using this card then I think that it will handle the Cuda cores, physx, etc, and this will be opposite of a bottleneck. If you are thinking that if this will cause to work slowly to your system then you are wrong because this will really help to improve the performance.

Here I think that for an AMD Phenom 4x would bottleneck a GeForce GTX 560 Ti, so for that reason I will say you to not think about the dual core processor. And also when I am saying about the bottle neck at that time I can s ay that like having 10% GPU usage in game resulting in REALLY CRAPPY FPS on the games you'll need the most. But still can say that this is the great card consideration and it will also help to play the 70% of the game easily on your system.

Ok friends, thanks for reply in my question. I understand that what you all are saying in this cause, but here I would like to ask some more questions about this and that is which video card will be better for my system? And I am telling these things after considering with the newer game which will come. I know that GeForceĀ® 9800 GTX- is the good card for the most of the game today but here I was to know about the cards which are better in this cause. so please suggest me about that all card which will be better for my system and also I they will help me to play the new games.

I think that there is no any such type of the card and also that could benefits from the BF3 Dx11 graphs without being bottlenecked by your CPU. But here I would also like to say about the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti, it might happen that it cause the bottle neck but still be an overall great improvement. And also this is the good card for build in the new fancy CPU.

Thanks all for suggesting me about upgrading to the new EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti. After seen all suggestion I can say here that it have no any problem such like the bottle neck. Thanks you all, for providing the information.

hey friends, I am also searching for the upgrade to the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti video card. And after coming to this forums I came to know that this upgrade will be fine. After seeing this thing I decided to upgrade my video card to the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti, but after the upgrade I found problems related with that and that is, it is not working fast and cause my system to run slow? Any help over here.