Thread: Graphic performance of Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX is poor than old nvidia geforce gt220

Graphic performance of Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX is poor than old nvidia geforce gt220

In my computer I was using nvidia geforce gt220 graphic card and I have recently update the graphic card from nvidia geforce gt220 to Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX and after updating the graphic card in my system I have notice that Graphic performance of Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX is poor. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Graphic performance of Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX is poor than old nvidia geforce gt220

many times by reseating the graphic card in computer this type problem can get solved and that is why I would like to tell you that you should remove the graphic card from your computer and after that you have to connect the Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX graphic card again in your computer and after connecting the graphic card again in your computer you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

Re: Graphic performance of Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX is poor than old nvidia geforce gt220

if you have already tried to solve this problem and after that also if you are getting the same problem then you have to also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer. first you have to go to the device manager in your computer and from there you have to right click on the graphic device of your computer and then you have to click on the uninstall drivers and then you have to restart the computer. now after restarting the computer you have to install the drivers in your computer again and after reinstalling the drivers your problem will get solved.

if reinstalling drivers does not help you that you have to fix this issue then you have to download the updated drivers of the Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX in your computer and after downloading the drivers you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you don’t know from where to get the latest drivers for the Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX graphic card then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking in the download button you have get the drivers in your computer and then install it and after installing that your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers in my computer but afetr reinstalling the drivers in my computer also I was facing the same problem in my computer and then I have downloaded the updated drivers from the internet for my Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX card and then also I get the same problem. now please help me to solve this issue.

I think your 9800 GTX running in PCIe x4, when it should be running on PCIe x16. Are you sure you connect the card into the PCIe x16 slot right? Try reseating the card in the slot. Additionally, you have adequate power for the card? Look at the label of the total power and the amount of current your +12 V (s) can provide. The 9800 GTX requires much more power than a 220 GT. Have you connected the required 6 pin PCIe connector of power supply to the card?

Thanks for the help. After referring your post I have connected my graphic card in 16X PCI and after that when I start the computer at that time graphic performance was nice. now all the things are working fine.