Thread: Driver crashes while loading with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 and 9800 GT

Driver crashes while loading with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 and 9800 GT

Hello friends in my computer I am have recently bought another graphic card which is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 and I am experiencing problem. Whenever I try to install the drivers in my computer at that time it gets crashes. when I was using computer with my old graphic card at that time all the things were working fine but after adding this second card problems has started. Now please tell me how to fix this?

Re: Driver crashes while loading with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 and 9800 GT

As you have said that you have said in your question that you have two graphic card in your computer but you have only mentioned only name of the new graphic card which you have recently added and there no information regarding the another graphic card and other system specification. first post your system specification so that I can give you solution according to that.

OK. my system configuration is as follows

evga x58 SLi motherboard
    Intel i7 950 processor
    Nvidia gtx 280
    Nvida 9800gt
    winnows 7 x64 operating syste.

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

First thing I would like to tell you that you have to first uninstall the graphic card drivers which you have already installed in your computer. First you have to open the device manager and after that you have to select your graphic card device from there and then you have to uninstall the drivers from there. Now after uninstalling the drivers you have to reboot the computer. Now after that you have to run the drivers CD which you have get with new graphic card and after that you have to install the drivers again in your computer and after installing the drivers again in your computer you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after removing the old drivers from your computer when you try to install the new drivers in your computer at that time your drivers will not gets crashed in your computer.

I hope this solution will fix your problem.

in my computer I was also facing the same problem and after that I have first removed graphic card drivers from and after removing the graphic card driver from my computer I have first reinstalled the chipset drivers and after reinstalling the chipset drivers in my computer I have reboot the computer and then I have reinstalled the graphic drivers again in my computer and at that time I didn’t get any drivers crashing issue. I think you should also try the same solution and after that your problem will get solved.

I have searched on the internet regarding this problem and I have noticed that many users are facing the same problem with two graphic card in their system and this problem can get solved by installing the new GeForce 280.26 Driver and I will also suggest you to download the GeForce 280.26 Driver drivers from the internet and after downloading that drivers you have to try to install the drivers and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

Try the above solution and after that let me know whether you are having the same problem or not.

If you want to download the GeForce 280.26 Driver then you can download the drivers by clicking on this DRIVERS. Now after that you have to click on the download button and after clicking on the download button you have to click on the agree and download button and after that you have to download the drivers and install it in your computer.

I have tried to solve this issue by uninstalling the old drivers and installing the new drivers in my computer but that doesn’t help me to solve this issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the chipset drivers in my system and after that when I tried to install the drivers again in my computer at that time also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. is there any other way to fix this issue?

if anyone facing the same problem and have solution then please let me know.

Have you tried to install the drivers manually in your computer? if you have not tried to install the drivers manually then try to install the Nvidia drivers manually in your computer and after installing the drivers manually and check whether same problem is occurring or not.

as you have mentioned that I have to try to install the drivers manually in my computer but I have never install the drivers manually now please tell me what is the procedure to install the drivers manually?

To install the drivers manually in your computer you have to follow this procedure.

• First you have to right click on the my computer icon and then select the manage.
    • After selecting the manage you have to select the device manger.
    • in device manager you have to right click on the graphic card device and then you have to select the update drivers.
    • Now after that you have to click on the Browse my computer for driver software and then click on the next.
    • After that you have to click on the Browse and locate your driver.
    • After that you have to click on the next and then it will start installing the drivers.
    • I hope after that your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you have to contact the Nvidia support and tell them about the problem which you are facing and then they will give you solution and after that your problem will get solved.