Thread: NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 : is there is low noise option?

NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 : is there is low noise option?

Recently I get the new NVIDIA GeForce GT 530. And while getting this, in the shop they told me that it si low noise fans. However I can't find anything about it in the support software, and the damn thing sounds like a vacuum cleaner. I've tried to make my PC as quiet as possible, with low noise fans and everything, but this card sort of totally ruins that. Can anyone suggest me some idea for this?

Re: NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 : is there is low noise option?

Hey dude, let me tell you that I have never seen the low noise feature in the video card. And if you are saying about this then wait, let me search about this and after that if I get some way for doing this then I will suggest back over here. But before this tell me that are you talking about the using MSI afterburner to control the fan speed yourself? If yes, the n reply me back here.

Me also, neither heard about this control to fans. And I can lso say here that there is no anyway to control the speed of the Fan in the Video card. And there is no setting for doing this thing. I am very sure about this because I have tried with the checking in my system and there I didn’t get any this type of the setting for doing this all things. But in your cause I will say you to contact with the NVIDIA support to make sure that there is no setting in the system to do this control on the video card Fan.

Yes, I also agree with the above post that there is no any setting in the system for controlling the speed of the fan in the Video card. But for that reason I can say that there one software that will really help you to do control on the speed if the Fan. And that is know as the MSI Afterburner. So here if you want to control the speed of the Fan in the video card then, I will recommend you to download this application form the net and make use of this apps for controlling the speed. I am suggesting you about this card because I am also searching for the same question and some where I get the suggestion about these Apps to control the speed of the Fans. Try this one, hope that this will help in your cause also.

Ok, now I get that this facility is not in this model. And also I came to know that fan does not respond to the software settings at all. And here I can say surely that here is no any fan control chip in this card. Ok, I seen your suggestion and I have decide to download that apps which you have suggested to me. Thanks for that.

I would like to say here that make sure that your video card is making this noise, because it also might happens that this noise is made by your case fans. I am telling about this because I am having two graphic fans but in my cause I can see that case fans are making so much noise then the two graphic cards. And also Nvidia has fan control software for download so for that reason I think that it’s call Nvidia Inspector and it has a fan control slider.

Yes, I am very sure about this that my video card is making this noise. For that I have also opened the case and there I see that my case fans are working so fine but my video card is making so much of the noise over there. Any other suggestion in this cause?