Thread: driver crashes While playing game using NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

driver crashes While playing game using NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

In my Acer aspire 5750G laptop I am facing problem. Now whenever I try to play any game in my laptop at that time graphic driver’s crashes and screen geese black. This problem has started suddenly. if anyone have any solution regarding this then please help me.

re: driver crashes While playing game using NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

Due to its typical laptop is not intended to be the games that stress components continuously. All you can do is lower the values, such as AA and AF levels, perhaps even the screen resolution, keeping an eye on the temps. Consider a 540 gt and 5400m gpu is low to medium end processing and the latest generation of games put a lot of pressure on them. The GPU is overheating and entering a failure mode, we want to avoid this, the time will fail and not recover. Your best bet is to get a desktop machine and put a higher end graphics card in it and leave the laptop for more mundane tasks.

You can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your laptop and after reinstalling the drivers you have to check whetehr same problem is coming or not. you should also try to solve this problem by updating the drivers.

Re: driver crashes While playing game using NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

I have solved this problem by setting the NVIDIA settings control panel for "high performance Nvidia processor." Same with my cities in the game of movement, it becomes far behind if they do not change the configuration.

Let me know if this work for you?