Thread: The required minimum speed range using Nvidia in cpu

The required minimum speed range using Nvidia in cpu

Hi guy I recently buy a gtx 560ti which has replace my 8800 gts and quite happy with it but is extremely obvious my CPU is blockage. My recent specs are corsair 620w psu, Intel q6600 2.40ghz cpu, nvidia gtx 560 ti,4gb ram window 32bit home premium. Asus striker great motherboard .I has been analysis that my old mobo/CPU combo is int as effective as oppose to if I use a new Intel 2600k CPU. So I really want to improve my pc in previous to tes: sky rim come in Nov edit: also whilst playing games like ac: brother hood, gta: iv my fps fluctuate everywhere from 25-50 fps.so as you can observe my pc is 4 years older apart from the gpu. Would I be improved off just annoying to above clock my q6600 or would I really notice the difference in fps if I used 2600k.

Re: The required minimum speed range using Nvidia in cpu

I don’t consider that a q6600 will be blockage a gtx560ti all that a lot as tbh. With watching the gpu usage through the games, which games is all the time you playing? Since some games make use of the cpu additional than others and vice versa. And also what resolution are you playing games at?

Well, we actually don’t know what the size monitor/resolution which you are using, that said I not going to hurt to OC of your processor. So I would spend into a pleasant heatsink, or Obtain one of the spiffy all-in-one water-cooling units. OC to facilitate processor atleast 3Ghz. and purchase a second GTX 560. That to me would be a better and cheaper investment.

Hi...i am playing the games at the resolution of 1920x1080 and I like to playing game I recently playing game like witcher2, Assassin belief brotherhood, gtaIV. It witcher2 increase fps to around 26-32 fps when I upgrade to 560ti with gta IV. I notice to the background time to time seem to get long to make. Is that cipher of the cpu struggling?

I am agree with my friend that which features is talking about is Q6600 that was a pretty fine CPU in its day, because 2.4GHz was speedy enough for high-end games like the ones you quoted. It is a good quality over clocker, although. I had 3.5GHz out of mine and that was a spot average. I've seen as much as 3.8.and you have a superior motherboard, can be able to acquire at least 3.2GHz with a good quality cooler. It supposed to improve things considerably. Obviously, a 2600K would be a mode of powerful, but you need to buy a new board and RAM, too. So, it's all about money, as usual. If you can pay for the upgrade, huge, but for the price of a cooler, you could get better things.

When I thoughts that you are expecting technique too much from your hardware. Unfortunately core parts are "old" and even though the 560 is a good card, it’s no superstar. So once again, it comes down to how much you need to spend. I feel, a good quality cooling solution, plus a second 560 will be the top money/performance option for you. That said, if you desire to re-"future proof" yourself, a 2600K would be a great idea.