Thread: Black Screen of Death Video card crash because of 270.xx and Adobe Flash Video

Black Screen of Death Video card crash because of 270.xx and Adobe Flash Video

This is an odd issue but it appears to be equitably repeatable. I'm moreover not the one exclusive with this. Whenever playing Adobe Flash video pictures we will irregularly get a dark screen of passing. The screen actually turns off and the entire framework bolts up. The just recuperation is to drive the framework off and betray. I make a point not to know if the issue is in the Adobe Flash or in the nVidia drivers. It didn't appear to have the issue soon after the 170 serious drivers.

Here are the tested drivers and application versions

• nVidia driver 170.51 beta
    • nVidia driver 170.61 WHQL
    • Adobe Flash 10.2.153.1

Re: Black Screen of Death Video card crash because of 270.xx and Adobe Flash Video

The best solutions fixes appear to be either returning to the 258.96 drivers or disabling hardware increasing speed in Flash. I attempted the recent but it quite chops down on the devotion of Flash video picture, which I look at baseball games in, so I have chosen to attempt the earlier. It's been working good thus far, but I don't have a great deal of fresher games (excluding Portal 2, which is working fine on the more senior drivers) so I don't have prior experience with similarity issues with most new games.

Re: Black Screen of Death Video card crash because of 270.xx and Adobe Flash Video

I'm running a Dell XPS M1730 with dual 8700M GTs. Altered to switch "former" and "recent" around rightly. I don't similar to the way handicapping equipment increasing speed looks in HD streak movies, so I have been on the more older drivers for concerning a week.

Not beyond any doubt if anybody has yet suspected it, but Adobe Flash 10 appears to be the situation for me. I too have attempted various driver versions and with all assorted settings and even attempted the "incapacitate hardware increasing speed" but no matter I would be able to not get it to keep from slamming. Downloaded the Flash Uninstaller and after that logged off chronicled versions of glimmer player and installed Flash Active X & Player 9 discharge 277. Because then I have had NO CRASHES whatsoever and I might get the thing to crash each.

I am running various HP DV4, DV9 series laptops etc with NVidia drivers and in all cases returning to the more advanced in years Flash 9.277 player altered this issue. Doubtlessly I following googled "Disabled Flash Player Updates" and turned off automatic-update notices so my customers won't be bringing me over in 7 days.

The most up to date adobe flash correction didn't resolution it the issue such as I was trusting for. I'll attempt to see in the event that I could probably get a note over to Adobe and see if they can resolve anything. I'll need to get a crash dump first however. I've empowered crash dumps then I'll attempt to disable hardware speeding up once it duplicates once.

I possess the definite same issues here with the late 270.xx driver. I initially downgraded to the older 258.96 drivers, and the situation appeared to vanish for about 3 months, then out of the blue. YouTube movie CRASH, downgrading to 258.96 drivers accommodated for some time then began to do the same as the fresher during that timeframe) 260.99 drivers. By reason of updating to the most current 270.61, I am assuredly able to express the same happens with these ones to! It generally happens MORE than the past 2 drivers.

Today I uninstalled 258.96 and Flash and did a Driver Sweeper on my workstation, then introduced 270.61 and Flash again, and re-flashed my bios to A11. In the baseball games I switched between NexDef (MLB's improved HD but still Flash-based player) and standard Flash some times, which could unfailingly create a lock up ever.

It's just been a few hours so far however so I don't have my trusts up. Independently, simply due to the WMP issue, I don't think the situation is Flash itself, but the method the card renders and quickens movie, but my technical knowledge of this is pretty flat so that would be simply a feeling I have.