Thread: After disable SLI in Nvidia control panel pc shutdown

After disable SLI in Nvidia control panel pc shutdown

I have assembled for last 2 weeks ago and currently not allow doing SLI in Nvidia's Control Panel. Then I played for 2 hours. Then rapidly my PC shut down totally. But my motherboard’s light is still presenting a blinking light it means my pc’s is ON. When it tried to do according to the problem nothing happen. Then I again turned the PSU's control switch off/on and pushed the control button on the front of the case again.When I can see the fan turn on and it split again after a second, then the whole thing will be stop again when I am doing this thing but all the times I went out from the steps every times I am getting this problem I didn’t get any solution.

Re: After disable SLI in Nvidia control panel pc shutdown

I want to suggest that just unplug the system and eliminate the motherboard battery for 15 minute's rearrange the bios and remove the second card and see if it wills boot. If it does .then could look into buying a psu with about 80 amps on a single 12 volt rail.If you are going to game on a pc you need to monitor temps instead of going by feel. It sounds like the psu either failed it on while detecting a short in your system

If I'm leaving to substitute my PSU, so I am going to purchase a 1200W so better future proofed. Could you recommend a good 1200W PSU with 80amps on a single 12 volt rail? I have no idea about things like voltage. The simply object I know about PSUs is the wattage output. It gets nothing when it comes to amps or what you mean by a 12 volt rail.

Yeah whatever thing that isn’t necessary even fan etc, accept for CPU, fan. What I do in this case just unplug everything except the 8 pin CPU power connector,24 pin motherboard connector O/S hard drive, one video card, one stick of ram, and of course the CPU,fan. If it still doesn’t boot I removed the psu from the system entirely and use a paper clip, etc

When I immediately call to Newegg and got money back on both PSU and motherboard since I am not confident about which of the two difficulties is there. I am upgrading my PSU to a Silver stone 1200W 80amps on a 12V rail, since what have been recommended to me, and my motherboard to a larger Asus Maximum IV Extreme. I have also placed an ordered for replaced the Corsair H100 to replace my Noctua NH-D14, along with 4 Cougar Vortex fans for it. Two things will exchange from the stock of fans mounted on the base of the radiator and two will be mounted on the top for a push/pull involve, in addition to my Cooler Master 200mm top fans.

So I not confident what driver are you using in your pc’s system, but I known first you want to install and make to installed them. I am not remembering the drivers on the CD-rom. Once you obtain a latest drivers and saved them to a location where you can find (or if you have latest driver so continues with that system), go on to next step... and installed both the cards, to eliminate driver you need to uninstalled the nvidiapedia display drivers from control panels add/remove program. Reboot and cancel out all the windows searching/install the drivers. Then reinstall the most recent drivers while both cards are in the machine and the SLI bridge connector in place