Thread: Capped FPS while playing Crysis 2 with nvidia geforce gtx 590 quad sli

Capped FPS while playing Crysis 2 with nvidia geforce gtx 590 quad sli

In my computer I have nvidia geforce gtx 590 graphic card and I have windows 7 installed in my computer. now problem is when I start the Crysis 2 game and select the single player mode at that time FTS capped around 100 and when I play the game in multi player mode at that time it works fine. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Capped FPS while playing Crysis 2 with nvidia geforce gtx 590 quad sli

If you are using the autoexec.cfg for the Crysis 2 game and then you are getting the limited FPS issue then you have to first change the value with the "sys_maxfps xx" in autoexec.cfg and after trying this you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

Well according to me you have to first start the Crysis 2 game in your computer and after starting the game you have to go to the setting the game and afetr that you have to select the graphic setting and you have to try different setting and check whether same problem is coming with the different setting in your if with any setting problem does not comes then you have to keep that setting as it is. you have to also try to solve this issue by changing the game resolution because I was playing battle filed and same problem was occurred and then I have changed the game resolution and after changing the resolution you have to check whether makes any difference or not. if you are facing the same problem after trying this solution then let me know.

I will suggest you that have you tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Crysis 2game in your computer and after reinstalling the game in your computer you have to see whether same problem is still coming or not. I think reinstalling the game will fix this issue.

Reinstalling the Direct X in your computer can also solve this type of the issue. I am telling you this because many times due to the Direct X also this type of problem can take place and to solve this issue we have to reinstall the direct X and afetr reinstalling the direct X problem will get solved.

if you have already tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the Direct X then you have to get the latest direct X from the internet and then you have to install the direct Xin your computer and after installing that your problem will get solved.

I have reinstalled the Crysis 2 in my computer and after that also same problem occurred.

I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the graphic setting in game but that does not help me. I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the game resolution with no luck.
    If anyone have any idea about this then please help me.

I have read your problem and you have to fix this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to start the Crysis game in your computer and after that you have to check what the result is. You can also try to solve this issue by updating the graphic drivers in your computer. Many times updating the drivers can fix this type of issue.

Same problem occurred with me also and after that I have uninstalled the graphic card and onboard drivers and then reboot the PC and then I have reinstalled the drivers and then problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.