Thread: Geforce GTX 580 glitches playing WoW

Geforce GTX 580 glitches playing WoW

My system consist of nvidia GeForce GTX580 with intel core i7 at 2.5ghz and having 8GB RAM and 320GB of HDD of Seagate . I am a big fan of this game and regularly I play this game but I am not happy the game settings which is recommended from Geforce for this game . In game I hardly get the 25- 30 fps but when I checked on site I saw that the setting which they mention should be somewhere around 100 fps but as I said I can hardly reach to 25-30 fps in the game. After seeing with this I tried installing with the different drivers but there is no change in it . did anyone faced with this type of the issue and has solved with it .

Re: Geforce GTX 580 glitches playing WoW

I want to know something about your system can I know What is your power source of the system do you have sufficient watts used for your cpu . I always played the game of the wow in the 1920x1200 resolution on the Geforce GTX 580 and that to played on the more then 105 fps . have you tried to reinstall the driver and did you tried for the drivesweeper . if not then try doing drivesweeper in safe mode and read the manual to install the driver.

I want to know where you try your testing of your fps. I guess you are not trying to test in the capital city like the org because the players around you with the particle effect will bring down . if you want o test with the fps try testing in the forest and don’t play as the ally part there and ensure that you have not disabled the directx11 in your settings or options .

As mentioned above I just attempted doing it in elwyn forest and what I got the fps was something around 80fps, but was standing still with no progress around me. I thinking spending the money for the card for the game like the wow ,I nthink it would be a real fun but found out that playing the game with the card s just the bad experience and thought that it would run smoothly on the advanced settings by using the card but it really broke my mood of playing the game . do anyone have other solution that how could I play the game smoothly.

I having the same problem here recently upgraded the card in fact I did in the last week . what I saw in the game is the severe increase in the sunshafts but on the other side shadows lowers down . when I checked the fps I got only 75fps.

Here are the Optimal Playable Settings for the GeForce GTX 580 in wow
    For playing in the 1680x1050. You can find for other resolution on the nvidia site for the support forum of the WoW
    Display Mode : Full Screen
    Multisampling : 8x
    Vertical Sync : No
    Texture Resolution : High
    Texture Filtering1 : 6x
    Projected Textures : Enabled