Thread: ctd in battlefield 3 for nvidia

ctd in battlefield 3 for nvidia

I have the most latest drivers on my pc . but have the problem with the CTD after the some minutes of the play . when this happens my system just hangs it so I gave my system a normal reboot and when I started the playing the game it did not gave the issue but I doubt that whether I have solved with the issue or not because I played the game for the day with no CTD. I want to know what to do if there is again the issue coming up and when are the next version of the drivers are releasing .

re: ctd in battlefield 3 for nvidia

Actually I tried myself fixing this problem but not sure whether it would work with you .
    Here are the things what I did for fixing it:-
    First I tried with the formatting of my hard drive with the windows xp
    Then I tried installing the windows xp again to my system.
    And after installing the fresh copy of the operating system , I tried to install the latest drivers for the window xp.
    After doing this when I installed the battlefield 3 and played the game there was no issue of the crashing of the system and the game worked well . I tried this and it is working for me , you can even try yourself if you having this problem and can solve the CTD problem .

I am already having the windows xp and the solution you are providing of formatting the system and reinstalling the os which is not possible for me . because I am having with the very important data on the system which I cannot format those data only for the sake of the game . but one thing I can do is the uninstalling the game and reinstalling of the game.

I tried doing the uninstalling the game and installing the game and found out with some error. Here is the following error I got DirectX error

DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with
    DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Device hung due to badly formed
    commands.. GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti", Driver: 28538
    I didn’t understood the error and how to fix this .

I don’t know what is wrong with system when playing for the battlefield 3 . but here are the specification of my system :-
    Gigabyte GA-D425TUD
    Intel I7 2.4
    transcend 16 GB
    DVDRW
    Hard drives Seagate sata 1TB
    Windows 7

I just tried out the checking the with every single check of the system and noticed with no problem and did the system restart again but there was nothing I could find wrong.

I am really frustrated with the CTD and nobody is try to solve the issue . I think the technical support of the video card no more care for those having the issue . I think this not the right they should really try fixing with the problem.

Actually I tried with my system and got fixed with the issue before that whenever I played the game it always crashed . but when downloaded the asus afterburner and after which I tried the memory to downlocked it the speed from 850mhz to 800mhz. after doing this when I tried to play this game it worked well without hitting any problems . I went playing the game from 20- 25min to 5 hours and I think it was really amazing. Just try downlocking your speed I guess it will help you.

I tried downlocking the speed from 800mhz to 760mhz but nothing happened . I am facing with same issue .

According to me what is the issue I can describe it the issue which you all are talking about is totally different. Because I saw it when my friend had an ATI card and was going with the same issue .but when I observed it carefully I saw it was really the "SERVER" deafening and due to this you were all getting booted to the game .