Thread: Graphics in project IGI not working in Directx 7

Graphics in project IGI not working in Directx 7

I am having some different issue for playing the project IGI since it is not the recent games or latest games . as I am using the latest graphics card but have still graphics not working properly . I guess this is old game so the game is not compatible with the graphic card. I don’t know what is the issue but I want to fix this issue and play the game as I love playing this type of the game my pc config consist of the nvidia Geforce GTX 570 and have windows xp as my operating system . so if anyone know about the issue please help me out.

Re: Graphics in project IGI not working in Directx 7

As I am also playing this game as I love this more. As recently I my MSI video card just got crashed and came up buying the new videocard of gigabyte installing with the Direct x 11 . I played all new game and was working well but when I returned back with palying old games I got stucked playing with the game . now when palying the game it starts lagging and am not enjoying the game . I am thinking about reporting the bug for this type of the issue .

I tried playing the game with the IGI with my video card it seems working ok on my pc . the game does not lag and I am enjoying the game . sometimes playing the old game again is also a thrill for me to play the game.

As per my recent configuration my computer comes with the videocard, in which I palyed the project IGI2 . after upgrading the videocard at certain point the bug started creating the problem . I noticed that the whenever a new driver is installed there were always the issue and which were never fixed . I tried with the almost all thing with the videiocard but never got the solution about this. I found that the driver which allowed me to play the project IGI2 properly was the default driver which originally came with the board . and rest which I tried palying just really lagged and never was a good for the playing.

According to play this game just try playing the game with your old board as you cannot play this game in the Geforce videocard . or else try reprting to the nvidia for the bugs regarding this type of the issue