Thread: No video on MSI N560GTX-Ti

No video on MSI N560GTX-Ti

I am having the new MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II in my system from the last few months and before today it was working so fine without having any problem in it. And today when I rebooted my system to let updates take affect and on reboot, my monitor kept back difficult of no video from the card. And for getting to avoid this problem at that time I have also tried with restarting the system so many times and there I get the same problem . I am having the following specs of the system please help me if anyone have the suggestion ion this cause:-
    • AMD Phenom II x6 1055T
    • MSI 785G-E53 motherboard
    • OCZ 600W PSU, with 4x 12V 16A rails
    • MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II/OC

Re: No video on MSI N560GTX-Ti

For your problem I have searched on the net and I get from there with the following possibilities:-
    • Power Supply Issue
    • Defective graphics card
    • Timing or other compatibility issue with the MB

This three will be the problem in your cause.

Here, in your cause I think that you will need to plug in the both monitors at the same time. I am suggesting you thins thing because of this will help you to switched to dual monitor view and is only coming up on one of them. And also tell me that have you tried another DVI cable and tried using the HDMI out, it might happens that the card fid dead.

Ok, let me tell you that I have also tried with the checking both DVI outputs with the primary monitor and there I get that it will make a difference to actually connect each DVI out to a monitor at the same time. What you will say in this cause now? And here in my cause I am sure that my DVI ports are working fine and the problem is not related with DVI.

I think that you will try this again and if while expecting both it get stuck in a mode then my expect is it will come up on one of them. And then the solution will be for you is easy and that is you can also doi this setting at that time in the Nvidia menu. Try with doing this and reply back if you get any problem while doing this all things.

Well, I rented a millimeter and check the output of 12V power connectors on my PCI-E, both 12.32V off constantly, so I think I've ruled out the power supply. I dropped the card in my HTPC (speaking of crushing) and still no video yet, so I guess the dead. It's time to RMA unless someone can think of something I'm missing. Well, I got two monitors at the same time an opportunity, but no dice. Only two black screens. I tried using the 2 4-pin to PCI-E power plug adapter in case of PCI-E lines had gone wrong, but no luck or not.

Hey all, thanks for suggestion me about that things. After doing as you all have suggest to me I can see that my problem have get resolved and here I can also say that all things are working very fine. Now my MSI N560GTX-Ti is working very good.