Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-10-2011

Laptop screen troubleshooting

I have vertical lines on the right side of my laptop screen. Replacing the screen did not fix the problem (same issue with new screen.) Reinstalling video drivers did not fix the problem. Twisting the screen ever so slightly temporarily fixes the problem. Since replacing the screen didn't work, what is causing the problem and what is a permanent solution/repair? I'm assuming it's a contact issue.
Old 13-10-2011

Re: Laptop screen troubleshooting

Hello i am not sure about this but somehow i am felling that this will help you to solve your issue. follow the link, it will give you some idea about your issue.

Vertical lines on laptop screen

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: ,