Thread: Having trouble with MSI R6870 hawk graphic card

Having trouble with MSI R6870 hawk graphic card

Hi, I have recently installed MSI R6870 hawk graphic card in my machine and having some problem with the graphics while playing the game. Whenever I start any game it just keeps crashing and the one that start having so many pixel and FPS issue with the game.

Thus after searching about the problem I came to know about the actual threat and that’s because of the GPU I have installed in the machine. Any idea how do I get rid out of it? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Having trouble with MSI R6870 hawk graphic card

- Is this happening with any particular game or with each and every game ?

Because see I was also having the same problem once but it was because of that game only, and after changing the setting of the game everything was working fine, thus If you are also having problem with only particular games than you should try to make some changes from the games option as there is always option to set the manual FPS for each and every game, and you can simply visit the game site as well for the recommended games settings.

But if suppose after doing that as well if you are still having the same problem with the game then you can simply reinstall it as well. But if it is happening with each and every game that means there could be some problem with the hardware drivers that you have installed for sure.

I think you should try to reinstall the drivers again in your machine and I am sure as the issue would be surely sorted out. I have started causing the same problem with the machine from the day I have install windows 7 in the machine as whichever driver I install in the machine gets corrupted or simply some of the files just stopped working automatically and because of that only game won’t work perfectly, but after reinstalling then everything seems perfect again.

And that’s why I am also suggesting you the same, but here you can make some changes as rather than installing the same drivers you should try to reinstall other rather latest drivers in the machine and then see whether the same this is happening or not.

I am agree with the above user but still just want to suggest you that you should get the drivers according to the operating system you have installed or else though you install the most recent drivers in the machine but you’ll keep getting the same errors again and again.

anyways thanks for the suggestion in fact I think that could be the only reason, but still I have searched the drivers online but haven’t get it from anywhere, will you please mentioned me from where can I have those drivers for the machine ?

Have you tried to search the drivers on their official website? If not then you should try to do that first, anyways let it be.

Just visit the LINK mentioned, here you’ll get the drivers for your model. While selecting the drivers always make sure to select perfect version of operating system you have installed in the machine as mentioned above or else it would worthless again.

I have downloaded the drivers that you have mentioned and thanks for that but still after installing them as well I am having issue with the graphics in the game any idea what could be the next problem now ?

because really this is now going out of my mind !

I think see this is the last hope regarding the software concerns to reinstall the whole operating system again in the machine because the thing is like after reinstalling the operating system even if you are having any problem with the graphics than surely there could be some problem with your GPU and it needs to be replace for sure.

In fact you can test it as well by installing it in other machine and see whether it is giving the same performance or not, if the same thing is happening that means surely there is some problem in the hardware itself.

But along with this you should try to contact the service center for the same in order to get the replacement if your hardware is still in the warranty period, or else either you can repair it or simply buy newer one for your machine.