Thread: Help! Games dropping back to Windows on MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr II

Help! Games dropping back to Windows on MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr II

Hello friend, last month I build one desktop pc that contains most popular configuration.
    This is what I had about a month ago:
    • Case: ractal Design Define R3 (FANS: 1 fontal IN, 1 bottom IN, 1 back OUT)
    • GPU: MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr II
    • CPU: Intel i5 2500k (no overclocked)
    • Mobo: Asrock z68 Extreme 4
    • RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance

Mostly important that the GPU present on it has necessary for enhancing the graphics quality of this system. I used this system for playing high configuration games and watching movies. Now I faced problem onto it. The problem is that when I try to play any games then it immediately crashed and it dropping me back to Windows 7. I need special technique that works to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help! Games dropping back to Windows on MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr II

If you faced some issue related to this system the definitely you need to check the GPU on this system. This is the games problem when it gives not work on well manner. Sometimes graphics card is that doesn’t have provides the facility to play such high configuration video games. This is the videos games that need the graphics card that gives problem onto it. In that case, try to update the driver onto it.

This video card driver has to be gives problem when the graphics card not gives its 100% performance. In that situation you need to use and update strategy on it. You can use an online driver update policy onto it. Try this and see what happen onto it.

The other reasons why this video card gives trouble is video card not work on this system. This happens when the video card not inserted onto it. In such cases, you need to use an reinsertion task on it. This is the simple process that helps to do this task. Then use any third party sites or manual of this video card for doing this process. I hope that you got the correct solution behind this query. Try this and see what happen onto it.

It could also possible that the games not properly installed onto your system. Sometimes, we need to test overall performance of the system. I recommended to you for try to check the other high configuration video applications that works on this system. If this application not able to run the applications and gives video showing problem, then problem is in video card. Otherwise problem is in the games setup or setting. In that situation you need to use proper games installation process. This will be help to you for solving your problem.

Temperatures of the video card are high which is reasons by high power consumption and the fairly weak cooler. In that situation overclocking process on this video card works to fix this issue. Then try to do this overclocking process on your system. This will be work to enhance the performance of this video card. Try this and locate the performance of the system.

Common high configuration games should run well on that setup between 30ish and 45 ish fps but that’s with no anti aliasing. If you won’t able to run these games on respective fps, try to set the setting your connected graphics card. I am sure that you got the correct result that help to you for solving your complicated problem.

I also was facing the similar type of problem onto my video card. Hence I read so many articles about this issue. Using this article, I detached my old drivers, booted to safe mode, used driver sweeper, installed my 560, and installed the new drivers. This driver installation works and finally the system won’t give any graphics problem or anything issues related to this video card. Now this GPU helps me to play any high specification based video games.

The games I’m playing are actually Portal 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I try to update the drivers of this games but it can’t work on my system. Could anyone give me the basic reason behind this issue and correct suggestions of this games?

Quote Originally Posted by Pa!trick View Post
    The games I’m playing are actually Portal 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I try to update the drivers of this games but it can’t work on my system. Could anyone give me the basic reason behind this issue and correct suggestions of this games?
    I think in your case, you need to use another ways that works to solve your games crashing problem. In that case, you can be necessary to use that solution for removing this trouble. I might be thinking that try to check other games work or not. If it works then try to reinstall this game. I am sure that this solutions work to solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Oms-waroop View Post
    I think in your case, you need to use another ways that works to solve your games crashing problem. In that case, you can be necessary to use that solution for removing this trouble. I might be thinking that try to check other games work or not. If it works then try to reinstall this game. I am sure that this solutions work to solve your problem.
    Thanks for your valuable solution. This games reinstallation process works and now it nothing gives any problem related to this video game. Once again thanks for your valuable suggestions.