Thread: gigabyte gtx 580 (GV-N580UD-I) crashes while playing game

gigabyte gtx 580 (GV-N580UD-I) crashes while playing game

In my computer I am using Gigabyte gtx 580 graphic card and I am facing some problem with my system from last few days. whenever I start any game at that time game crashes , the game crashes directly out to windows desktop after the screen gets white or black. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: gigabyte gtx 580 (GV-N580UD-I) crashes while playing game

If you are facing this problem while playing game only then I would suggest that you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

many times this type of problem can take place because of the power supplying unit. i think in your case you are also facing problem because of the power supply unit. may be your power supply unit is not providing enough power to the graphic card which is causing random crashes of the game. according to me you have to open the cabinet of your computer and after that you have to remove the power supply unit from your computer and after removing that you have to connect any other power supply unit with your computer and after connecting the different power supply unit with your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get the same problem then it means you need to change the power supply unit and if you get the same problem then something else is causing this problem.

try this solution and I hope it will help you to fix this issue.

According to me you have to update the graphic card drivers. After updating the graphic card drivers your problem will get solved. after updating the graphic card drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. to download the latest graphic card drivers you have to visit the Gigabyte official site and after that download the drivers and install it in your computer.

What version of the Direct X is installed in your computer? if you are using old version of the Direct X in your computer then also this type of problem can take place and that is why you have to download the latest version of the direct x and after that install it in your computer and after installing that your problem will get solved.

Well after looking at your solution I have downloaded the updated graphic card drivers from your given link and after downloading that I have installed it in my computer also and after installing that also I was getting the same issue. I have also update the direct X in my computer but that does not help me to solve this issue.

if anyone facing the same problem then please let me know what should I do to solve this issue.

as you have mentioned that you are still having the same issue with your gigabyte gtx 580 graphic card after trying different solution then you should update the BIOS in your system and after updating the BIOS check whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling you this because I was also getting the same problem and after that I have done BIOS update in my system and after updating the BIOS my problem get solved. you should also tyr this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

if problem doesn’t get solved after trying different solution then you have to contact the gigabyte support and after that you tell them about the issue which you are experiencing with your computer. after that they will tell you about how to fix that issue.