Thread: No signal with gigabyte Radeon HD 6850

No signal with gigabyte Radeon HD 6850

Hello friends in my computer I am using gigabyte Radeon HD 6850 graphic card and I have Gigabyte motherboard and from last some days I am experiencing some problems with my system. whenever I try to play any games in my computer at that time I get black screen and after sometime monitor enter in to the stand by mode. is this problem with my monitor or problem is with my graphic card?

Re: No signal with gigabyte Radeon HD 6850

It looks like problem with the graphic card and first thing you should try is to remove your graphic card and after that you have to connect your graphic card with different PCi-e slot and after that you have to start the computer and after starting the computer you have to see whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get the same problem then it means your PCi-e slot has some problems. in your problem you have mentioned that this problem comes when you start any game it means when you start the game at that time graphic drivers try to use the GPU but if the drivers is having the problem then it can also cause this issue and that is why you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic card drivers you have to reboot the PC and after that you have to install the graphic card drivers in your computer and after installing the graphic card drivers you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the updated graphic card driver in your computer this problem will get fixed.

if you are facing the same problem after trying the above solution then let me know.

you have to check on the internet for the updated drivers of the gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card. if you get any updated drivers on the internet then download it and after that you have to uninstall the old drivers of the gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card from your computer and after that install the new drivers and then install it in your computer. after installing that check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have search on the internet and there are updates available on the internet for the gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card drivers which you can download by clicking here DOWNLOAD .

I have tried to fix this problem by reinstalling the gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card drivers and after reinstalling the gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card drivers also I was getting the same problem. after that I have also installed the gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card drivers with no luck.

when I connect my gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card with other PCI –E slot at that time also I get the same problem.

is there any other way to solve this problem then please let me know.

if you are getting the no signal problem randomly except while playing the game then there is a possibilities of the having problem with the monitor which you are using. connect your monitor with other system and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you get the same issue then problem is with the monitor. Otherwise problem is graphic card only.

have you tried to solve this problem by updating the BIOS in your computer? if you have not tried to solve the problem by updating the BIOS in your computer then you have to first updatethe BIOS and after updating the BIOS see what the situation is.

I hope after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved.

In my computer I was also having issues with the gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after spending so much time on the internet also I didn’t get any relative solution. now after that I have contact the Gigabyte support and they have told me to uninstall the motherboard graphic drivers and gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card drivers from my computer and after that I have to install the motherboard graphic card drivers first and gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card drivers.

After that I have done same thing and after trying that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

According to me your gigabyte Radeon HD 6850graphic card is faulty and you should contact the Gigabyte support and you have to tell then about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after that they will give solution.