Thread: Not getting sound with gigabyte gt-p8000

Not getting sound with gigabyte gt-p8000

hello friends I have gigabyte gt-p8000 TV tunner in my computer which I have purchased recently and after purchasing this it has started giving me problems. now whenever I start me TV tunner at that time I don’t get sound. is there anything wrong with computer or TV Tunner. in my computer i have windows 7. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Not getting sound with gigabyte gt-p8000

I have read your problem and after reading your problem I would like to tell you that you should first disconnect the your gigabyte gt-p8000 TV tunner card from your computer and after that you have to connect it properly and I think after connecting the TV tunner card properly your problem will get solved.

if you have installed any installed and additional codec’s in your computer then first uninstall that from your computer and after uninstalling that from your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you have not installed any codec’s in your computer and after that also you are facing problem with your computer then you have to uninstall the audio drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the audio drivers from your computer you have to insert the driver CD in your computer and after installing the driver CD you have to check whether you are getting the sound or not.

try the above solution and after that let me know whether you get sound or not. as far as I know you will get the sound after trying above solution.

If you are not getting the sound from your TV tunner and you have also tried different solution to solve this issue and after that also same problem is coming then I think there might be something wrong with your TV tanner and I will suggest you to contact the Gigabyte support and you have to tell then about the problem which you are facing.