Thread: anti aliasing is not working with Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460

anti aliasing is not working with Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460

I am using computer in which I have Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460 graphic card and I have bought this card recently. after installing this graphic card in my computer it has started giving me problems. in my computer I have Crysis game installed and when I play the game and turn on the anti aliasing option at that time it does not work. after turning on the ant aliasing option image quality doesn’t get change. Now please tell me what should I do? is there anything wrong with the graphic card or something else is causing this issue?

Re: anti aliasing is not working with Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460

are you getting this anti aliasing problem with Crysis fame only or you are facing this problem with any other game also? if you are getting this problem with other game also then problem is with your system or your graphic card and if you are getting this problem with this game only then problem is with the game only.

I will also suggest you the same because if the problem is with this game only then surly something wrong with the game only. According to me to you have to first install any other game in your computer and after installing any other game in your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. if you are not getting any issues then problem is with the crysis game in your computer. I will suggest you to uninstall the Crisis game from your computer and after uninstalling the Crysis game from your computer you have to install that game in your computer again and after installing the game you have to check whether anti aliasing option is working or not. if after installing another game also you get the same problem then it means there is something with your system only.

first try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

According to me you have to remove the Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460 graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card you have to connect it with your computer again properly and after connecting it your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. some time if the graphic card Is not place the properly then at that time also this type of problem can take place.

I have gone through your solution and after that I have first installed other game in m y computer and after installing the game when i check for the anti aliasing option at that time also it was not working. now after that I have disconnect the graphic card from my computer and after that I have connected it again with my computer and after connecting the graphic card with my computer I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

I really appreciate your help.

you have mentioned in your post that you are having the problem while playing every game in the computer which means there is something wrong with your computer. I think problem is with your graphic drivers and that is why I would like to have tell you that you should uninstall the graphic drivers from the computer by going in to the device manager and after uninstalling the graphic drivers from you have to restart the system. after restarting the system you have to insert the driver CD in your computer and after that you have to install the graphic drivers in your computer and after installing the graphic drivers in your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I think after reinstalling the graphic drivers you will not get any problem.

if reinstalling the graphic drivers does not help you to solve this issue then you have to download the updated graphic drivers from the internet and after installing the updated graphic drivers from the internet you have to install it in your system and after installing in your system you have to see whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after installing the updated divers your problem will get solved.

To download the updated graphic drivers for your Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460 graphic card you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking on the download option you have to remove the old drivers and install the new drivers and after installing the new drivers your problem will get solved.

I have gone through your post and I would like to tell you that you should install the drivers in proper order and after that anti aliasing function will start working properly.

first you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers from your computer and after that you have to uninstall the onboard graphic drivers from your computer also. Now after that you have to reboot the PC and after that you have to first install the onboard graphics and after that you have to install the graphic card drivers in your computer. after installing that your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping wm after reading your solution I have uninstalled onboard graphics and graphic card drivers from my system and after that I have restart the system and installed the both the drivers again and after that my problem get solved.