Thread: Best potential monitors - ASUS VH232H vs. ASUS ML238H

Best potential monitors - ASUS VH232H vs. ASUS ML238H

I have decided to buy new monitor within $200 budget. After looking so many monitor I have choose two monitor and they are ASUS VH232H and ASUS ML238H. ASUS is a leading company driven by innovation and there are many products of ASUS present on market. But I like the configuration of this two monitor. The famous ASUS VH232H has been Glossy Black 23" 5ms Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor while the other ASUS ML238H has 23-Inch Wide Ultra-Slim LED Monitor. Can any experience holder help me to choose best potential monitor within this product.

Re: Best potential monitors - ASUS VH232H vs. ASUS ML238H

When I look the price to quality ratio of the ASUS VH232H, looks pretty good. After the easy setup, Turbo Key can boost performances onto this monitor. Sharp picture, easy setup, and it don’t take up too much space. As usual, we recommend you keep them off by setting it to standard mode. This standard mode has been works for providing best suitable color scheme onto it. then you need to use the proper way that can be suitable for your system.

Buy Asus ML238H which is showing off the new tilt/ swivel feature of the Asus LED monitor. You choose your preferred setting onto it. This setting also works to improve everything from gaming to movie watching. The Monitor looks just smart enough to attract. The text seems a bit harder to read then you need to just press the Auto button on it. this will be set the setting and without taking much effort it solve your reading problem. The default settings look kind a weird, tweak them once and you're good to go. Buy the Asus ML238H and I am sure that you like its performance.

Asus ML238H is an LED monitor and hence this will be more energy efficient than other LCD monitor. I use this monitor in last three month and still I have not faced any problem onto it. Hence I must suggest to you for buy this and get the LED monitor experience.

It seems that every year there is an exciting new development in monitors. LED and LCD monitor are one of the parts of that development. If you want to buy the best monitor within limited money, then the better way is just consider the price rather than the configuration and performance. price of asus vh232h monitor is near about $166 and price of asus ml238h is near $174. Then for price point of view the asus vh232h monitor is best for you.

Asus ml238h has been ergonomically intended to be level with your eyes and notebook screen. It has an incredible picture and is very aesthetically enjoyable, especially in view of the price. The monitor features competitive and value-based pricing to match its other good attributes. Then if you ask my opinion I must say that this is the best monitor.

I also recommended the same monitor. I know that it is LCD monitor and other is LED monitor. LED monitor has more power energy efficient than LCD monitor but there is no more difference between this both monitor. Hence I think this is the best suitable monitor for you.

Is the Asus ML238H a good monitor? If you ask me then definitely I say yes. This is the LED monitor and there are so many best features present on it. For considering the viewing of the monitor then this will be suitable to avoid extra color contrast with this monitor. There is no much price difference between this two monitor. For just $10 how should you miss the advanced features? I hope that you understand my thoughts. Then buy this LED monitor.

See as I seen both the models I didn’t get that much dissimilarities between them. The developer of both the monitor is ASUS. Only major difference is the LED vs. LCD monitor. LED can be shows content on screen for within 45 degree angle while the LCD monitor can’t show content in that angle.

The price to quality ratio looks pretty good of the Asus ML238H monitor. Hence I think this is the best monitor for you. There are so many different views of different users. You need to decide the suitable monitor that can be suitable for your system. The decision is yours. You can also take the compatibility issue in mind at the time of choosing potential monitor. For more information related to this issue contact the official expert of the ASUS site.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, and I decided to buy the Asus ML238H monitor. The expert also recommended me this monitor. There is no much difference between this monitor for price and quality prospective. Hence I choose Asus ML238H monitor.