Thread: Not getting audio using Gigabyte Mobo with Zotac Geforce 9800 gt

Not getting audio using Gigabyte Mobo with Zotac Geforce 9800 gt

Hi friends I am using computer in which I have gigabyte motherboard and I have installed Zotac Geforce 9800 gt graphic card. now I am not getting sound from my LCD TV when I connect it with my computer using HDMI cable. please tell me what should I do to solve it.

Re: Not getting audio using Gigabyte Mobo with Zotac Geforce 9800 gt

I have read your problem and I will suggest you that you have to first check the HDMI cable which you are using with your computer is working properly or not. try different any other HDMI cable with your system and after that see whether it is working properly or not.

Many times this type of issue comes when you connect LCD TV through HDMI cable. There are several things which you can try to solve this issue.

first check whether HDMI cable is connected correctly or not. you have to also check whether cable is working properly when you connect with other machine.

as you have said that you have installed Zotac Geforce 9800 gt graphic card and that is why I will first suggest you that first check whether it is connected properly or not. after you check this you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers from your computer and after you uninstall the graphic card drivers from your computer you have to restart the system and after that you have to insert the driver CD in your computer and after inserting the driver CD of the Zotac Geforce 9800 gt graphic card you have to install it in your computer and aeftr installing that you have to check whether you are getting sound from your system or not.

if you get the same issue after reinstalling the graphic card drivers also if you are getting the same issue then you have to download updated graphic card drivers. Go to official site and after that you have to download the latest drivers for your Zotac Geforce 9800 graphic card and after downloading that you have to install it in your computer and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

Have you try to solve this problem by choking the setting from your LCD TV? if you have not checked this then you have to first open your TV and then check for the HDMI audio setting.

According to me you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling audio drivers in your computer and after installing the audio drivers you have to check whether you are getting the sound from your TV or not. I think after trying this solution you will be able to get the sound from your TV.

Thank you for helping me. After referring your solution I have first checked all the setting in my TV and after checking all the settings in the TV also I was not able to get rid of this issue and after that I have downloaded updated drivers from the internet for my graphic card and then I have installed it in my computer. after doing that all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.

I used the same kind of motherboard and i have also facing the similar problem. in this system, the LEDs are blinking on the mobo, but the interface does not seem to be activating in the OS. then i decided to just install updated driver onto this system. I try this and it works to solve my problem. you can also try this and check your system problem. Official site help you to solve this problem.

I have getting the similar kind of problems. In that time, i haven't knowledge about what to do and what not to be do. then i read one article and that suggest me to reinsert this graphics card onto my motherboard. After performing this task suddenly the condition changed. The problem can be help to solve your complicated problem.