Thread: LG W2363D monitor not working properly

LG W2363D monitor not working properly

I have recently bought LG W2363D monitors with Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses. now after that when I tried to play the game on my computer at that time I have noticed that Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses goes out of the sync some time and some time game freezes also.

Re: LG W2363D monitor not working properly

I would like to tell you that you have to first check whether you are facing this problem with any single game in your system then there might be problem with that game only and if you are facing this problem with all the game in your computer then maybe there is something wrong setting in your system regarding 3D.

I think you have to first disconnect your Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses from your computer and after that you have to connect it with the different USB port and after connecting the Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses with different USB port you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. According to me you will not get any issue with your system after connecting your Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses with different USB port. if after trying above solution also if you are getting the same issue then you have to try to solve this problem by changing the monitor depth. if you have set the 120hz color depth in for your monitor then you have to chamge it to the 110hz and after changing it you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

try above solution and after trying that you have to check what the result is.

If you want to change the color depth of your monitor then you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to right click on the desktop
    • after doing the right click on the desktop you have to select the screen resolution option.
    • after that you have to click on the advance setting option.
    • after clicking on the advance setting option you have to click on the adapter tab.

After that you have to click on the list all modes option.

thank you for helping me I have tried to fix the problem by connecting the Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses with different USB port and after connecting It with different USB port also I was getting the same issue and then I have change the color depth of the monitor and that also gives me the same result.

Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

As far as I know with the lates drivers from the nvidia you will not get this problem. first download the lates drivers from the internet for nvidia and after that you have to install that drivers in your computer and after doing that your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the latest drivers from the Nvidia officla site and after downloading that drivers I have installed that in my computer and after installing that in my computer when I tried to play the game in my computer at that time my Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses was in proper sync with the system. I really appreciate your help.