Thread: video is very slow in windowed mode using Driver 280.26 of GeForce GTX 295

video is very slow in windowed mode using Driver 280.26 of GeForce GTX 295

In my computer when I open the videos in 3D vision player at that time videos run very slowly in windows mode. This problem has started suddenly in my system. In my computer I have GeForce GTX 295 graphic card. what should I do to solve this windows mode problem?

Re: video is very slow in windowed mode using Driver 280.26 of GeForce GTX 295

I have referred your problem and you have to first check whether you are facing this problem while opening any particular video in window mode using 3D vision player or you are facing this problem with every videos which you are trying to play. if you have installed additional video codec’s in your computer then first remove that from your computer and after that check whether all videos are working properly or not.

After reading your problem I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after spending some time on the internet I have come to know that 3D vision player in your computer is causing this problem. if you want to solve this problem then you have to first uninstall the 3D vision player from your computer and after removing the 3D Vision player you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the 3D vision player again in your computer and after installing the 3D vision player in your computer you have to check whether videos are working properly in the window mode or not.

you have to also check on the internet whether there is any updates are available for the 3D vision player or not. if there are any updates available on the internet then you have to download that in your computer and after downloading that you have to install the 3D vision player in your computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

There was same thing happen with me and after that I have uninstalled the 3D vision player and after uninstalling the 3d Vision player I have downloaded 3D vision player from HERE and after downloading this I have installed it in my system and after that my problem get solved.

I will suggest you to try this solution and after that your problem will also get solved.

well if you have to already tired to solve this problem by reinstalling the 3D vision player and downloading it from the internet and installing it again in your computer and after that also if you are having the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your Nvidia drivers and I would like to tell you that reinstall the Nvidia driver in your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not.

yes I think by reinstalling the nvidia drivers you can solve this problem because many times due to drivers also this type of problem can take place and to solve this issue we have to uninstall the drivers from the computer and after that you have to restart the computer and then you have to run the driver cleaner in your computer and after running the driver cleaner you have to install the drivers again.

After reinstalling the drivers again you have to check whether you are getting the videos properly in the windowed mode or not. if you get the same problem while playing the videos in the window mode then let me know. I hope this solution will be helpful for you to solve this issue.

According to latest updates on from the Nvidia this problem has resolved in the latest driver 285.27 and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first download the nvidia driver 285.27 from the internet and after downloading that drivers you have to install it in your computer and after installing it in your computer you have to see whether it makes any different or not.

to download the Nvidia driver 285.27 you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to click on the download button and after that you have to select the agree and download option. after selecting that download the drivers in your computer and after downloading that install it in your computer.

when I have first tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the 3D vision player in my computer at that time also I was getting the same problem and after that I have also download the 3D vision player from the internet and installed it again in my computer which didn’t helped to solve this issue. now after that I have reinstalled the Nvidia drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the drivers also I was getting the same problem.

after that I have download the drivers from your given download link and after downloading the drivers from that link when I tried to install the drivers at that time I get windows error. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

you have not uninstalled the previously installed drivers from your computer and that is the reason behind that reason. first you have to go to the device manager and after that you have to right click on the videos cards and then select the uninstall option and after that you have to restart the computer again and then you have to install the drivers in your computer again.

after installing the drivers in this way you will not get any error.

you have to repair your operating system because after downloading the updated drivers from the internet if you have tried to install the drives directly without uninstalling the old drivers then because of that some of the system files gets corrupted and that is why you have to insert the operating system CD in your computer and after that you have to repair the window and then problem will get solved.

I think there is no need to repair the operating system but you have to download the driver sweeper in your computer and after downloading the driver weeper in your computer you have to run it in your computer and after that you have to install the Nvidia driver 285.27 again.