Thread: Will NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT work on PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION?

Will NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT work on PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION?

hey I am here to know that will NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT work on PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION or not? I am asking thins thing because recently I have buy a new 3D television and I want to know that will this work on PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION? Currently I am having configuration with geforce GTX 560 and this is enough to handle any of the games. So please if any of you is having some information on this topic then please report me back over here.

Re: Will NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT work on PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION?

I am not having any type of the experiences about this thing, but I can say that checkerboard mode/3D Vision doesn't work due to a bug in the TV and also for this thing there is no other fix. For that reason I will search on the internet and after that I will suggest you back if I will get any use full information about this topic.

For that thing I think that You need 3DTV Play software to get 3D Vision support which will cost you. On your passive TV, you will need Nvidia GPU + PC Game support on your HDTV. Here I think that there is no any need for buying the Nvidia kit, because at that tiem your hardware will be redundant and incompatible on your HDTV hardware but here also 3DTV Play software fee is waived for 3D Vision kit owners. So try with this thing and hope that it will help in your confusion.

I think that no it will not work with PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION, io am telling you this thing because Nvidia glasses are proprietary active shutter lenses, for that reason they will be incompatible with your passive 3D TV. And I am also sure that they will be incompatible with your HDTVs that use active shutter lenses. According to me Nvidia 3D kit that means 3D Vision Ready displays for different mfgs.

In this case I will suggest you for the GTX 460 SLI and I am sure that this will be great for your set-up, but here also I will suggest you that keep in mind that all HDTVs on the market you will be limited to current HDMI 1.4 specs. Try for that and report back about the request.

Hey thanks for suggesting me about this thing. I am trying with this suggestion and if I will get any problem then I will back report over here.

i also having the same question that will my NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT work on PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION? And for that I read the posts over here. And here I can see that many of the users are trying with the suggestion and they are getting the good results. So I also decided to work as suggested over here. But after trying with the suggestion I came to know that my NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT is now working with the PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION. So I came back over here to know that is there any problem with my television or all the post here are wrong which are saying that NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT work on PASSIVE 3D TELEVISION? Please suggest me back that there are any of the problem in my card or any problem in the my vision kit?