Thread: Is it defect or normal behavior of LCD Monitor

Is it defect or normal behavior of LCD Monitor

hello friends I have recently bought Samsung P2370H monitor and after that I have noticed that image quality is not good like I was having in my old CRT monitor. I notice that there is some kind of snowing in the background of each scene when I play DVD with the high resolution. is this normal with the LCD monitors or it is some defect in my monitor?

Re: Is it defect or normal behavior of LCD Monitor

As you have said that you have bought the Samsung P2370H monitor recently and that is why I will suggest you that it may be defect with your Samsung P2370H monitor because it is a brand new monitor then output should be good with better image quality. you should first try the auto adjust option of your monitor and it will adjust all the monitor setting automatically and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you still get the same problem after that then you have to disconnect your Samsung P2370H monitor from your computer and after disconnecting the Samsung P2370H monitor from your computer you have to connect your monitor with other computer and after that you have to check whether you are getting the image quality proper or not. if you are getting the same problem after that then problem is with your Samsung P2370H monitor otherwise problem is your computer only.

You have to uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have install the drivers again and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to check whether same problem get solved or not. you should also try the updated graphic drivers for your computer.

if after reinstalling the graphic drivers also you are getting the same problem and with other computer also your Samsung P2370H monitor is giving you the same problem then you have to Samsung service center and discuss about the problem with your Samsung P2370H monitor image quality and after that they will give you the proper solution regarding this.

if you need any more help then let me know.

After looking at your replies I have check my Samsung P2370H monitor with other computer and at that time also I get the same problem and that is why after that I have visited the Samsung service center and they have check my monitor and after that they have discovered that my monitor is faulty and I get replacement thank you for helping me.