Thread: Screen turns off automatically and return to work

Screen turns off automatically and return to work

Hello friends I am facing problem with my computer. While working on the computer my monitor turns off automatically and after that it start working normally. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem has started suddenly. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Screen turns off automatically and return to work

First I will suggest you to check your computer monitor with other computer and after that see whether your monitor is behaving the same or not. if you get same problem with other computer then problem is with your monitor only. Otherwise problem is with your computer.

if your monitor works properly with other computer and when you connect your monitor with your computer at that time only you get the same problem then I think there may be problem with your graphic card. if you are using the graphic card in your computer then it is a case of the overheating. I will first suggest you to remove the graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card you have to insert in your computer properly and after reinstalling the graphic card you have to check whether problem get solved or not. you should also try to connect your graphic card with the different slot on your motherboard if you have. if same problem came then remove the graphic card from your computer and aeftr removing the graphic card start the computer and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if after that you don’t get the same problem then problem is with your graphic card only.

yes I think graphic card is the issue. you should also check that you have installed all the drivers correctly. because sometime drivers can also cause this type of the issue.

I have checked my monitor with different computer and at that time it worked fine. After that I have also tried to solve this issue by removing my ATI Radeon HD 5670graphic card from my computer and after that connecting it back to the original place but that doesn’t help me to solve this issue. Now after that I have reinstalled the graphic card but still no joy.

I have also connected my graphic card with other computer and it is giving me the same problem. please help me to solve this issue.

As you have said that when you connect your graphic card with other computer at that time also you get the same problem then it means you graphic card is having problem and you should contact the retailer from where you have bought this card and after that he will give you solution to solve this issue.

as you have said that I have to return the graphic card to the retailer and after that I have visit the retailer place and I have tell about the problem in my computer and after that he choked my graphic card and find it faulty and took my graphic card for replacement. Thank you for helping me I hope the new graphic card will work properly. I appreciate your help.