Thread: How to use TV as a duplicate of screen

How to use TV as a duplicate of screen

Hi, I am currently building a new PC and I had a question about it. my question is that is it possible that I can use my TV set as a external monitor of the system. The size of the TV screen is big compared to the PC monitor. I thinking that many of the people already do this task. Then help me to perform this process. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to use TV as a duplicate of screen

Normal desktop pc needs the 2*DVI output port. This two port is necessary because it supports the facility to do this connectivity task. Then first step to do this task is that you will need a "DVI to HDMI" dongle or cable. Then next is to be plug TV in the 2nd output port. This both the connection help to acquire sound and the video quality of this connection. Then you can able to access the monitor content on the TV.

You can use media center to duplicate the laptop screen content on the TV. This media center has provided this facility. Try to use this and before using this check its compatibility on your desktop system.

VGA USB adaptors have very limited bandwidths. Hence if you really want such connection this VGA port with the USB help to do this task. The VGA adaptor has provided this facility to do this connection. Then use it and check the kinds of connectivity with your TV and the desktop monitor. I hope that you have not receive any kind of problem on it. you can also use an manual of the system and check the VGA port setting on it. depends upon that use it and make the connection with it.