Thread: Where and how to Create Fan Profile for GTX 570?

Where and how to Create Fan Profile for GTX 570?

I am interested in creating a fan profile for GTX 570 I have found my temp going up to 80 c while playing game and my fan % barely goes above 50% and I want to see like 1c = 1% fan, the card seems to be use around 80 c please suggest me something if you guys have some idea about this I really need some help regarding this please suggest me something.

Re: Where and how to Create Fan Profile for GTX 570?

I have not thought anything as must as you have though over this and I am not able to think but still I would say something that try by setting the Manually setting the fan at 70-75% and then this would be helping you for sure that’s what I have been thinking.

Make your G GPU's default/stock clock speeds and the fan on AUTO. Now this is how you would be able to have a profile to select for times at the time you would be just using the windows with the general way. Next thing would be make more profile and in that profile just make the fan speed to something more as over all cooling. I know that most of the fans are having a speed of 65 to 70% to have the cooling. Now if the game would be call it for the simple raise then the fan speed would be manually allowing a better cooling. And whenever you would be launching the game just select that profile with your fan speed at higher. And you can also do one thing is the you can leave evga precision running and in between the gameplay if you want to change the fan speed then you need to click alt tab and then change it.

I was with the same problem and had no idea what to do with this and then I just bought the GTX 570 and then while I was playing Battlefield 2 the temp went up to 98c the fan is settled to the normal speed now I went to control panel and then fan speed and get some idea with it.

Hey guys thank you so much and this was not that supportive reply from you guys i was expecting something much better but still thanks for the help and thanks for suggesting your view. i would be asking for still more help from you all if you all can and if you guys have anything more to talk about it that you would be thinking would help me out then surely give me the idea about it i would really like it a lot.