Thread: Will Ambilight work for alienfx

Will Ambilight work for alienfx

I have been wondering that would Ambilight be working with my m11x laptop, I have been hearing about this screen and It makes your lights match the overall color of your screen kind of like those Samsung tvs do. And I want to test it for my laptop so I want some idea from you guys if anyone over here has got it then please suggest me something about it.

Re: Will Ambilight work for alienfx

This is a nice screen I have heard about this too and have saw lots of video and it has been looking just awesome and I think that it would be working with your laptop too. This has been something very new I don’t think anyone of have thought of having anything like this before this is an very impressive change from the Philips they have been once again the best with this. It has been a very nice lighting effect and it keeps changing according to the screen and this would be a nice stuff to try out in our system. I have been planning for this but till now don’t have much idea about it and nor have a proper budget to go with it so I want sometime to go with it but I would be looking to that I go with it in sometime because I have liked it a lot and it has been really awesome.

Yap that true that this has been a very wonderful change by the Philips and this would be a very interesting thing to go with and I am wondering that how many users have been already opting it in and has been using it if those user would be coming up over here than it would be really nice to see.

Hello guys I can tell you about some of the systems which is been found to work with it surely and they are:-
    • tactx keyboard
    • tactx mouse
    • m11xr1
    • m14xr1
    • m15xr1
    • m17xr2
    • m17xr3
    • m18xr1
    These are the system which has been found working very nicely and I don’t know about it would be working with you or no but it seems like you are having a laptop of a same family and it should work nicely with it. I would be hoping that it does works with you.

I am having M17x R3 and I have found it working very nicely with me and I think that this would be a very nice option to go with as it is a very interesting thing and something new for all of us. I went for it just from the second day I saw about it. I needed monitor and so it was a best time for me to go with it.

I have also seen this and I am having some problem with it. I think that this is not at all a good deal to go with it I haven’t used it just sharing what I am thinking, I feel like it would be having a bad effect on the eyes isn’t it? Already it has been found that the screen having an extra light causes lots of problem to eyes and this monitor seems to be having so much lighting effect and I think that this is not at all a good idea to go with this TV it is having lots of extra light which would be causing a problem.

Surely it would be working i have been using one of those and i think that they would be fine and very comfortably working and so i would be asking you to go with it and enjoy it from now. Get it now and enjoy it.