Thread: getting error message regarding Nvidia graphic card in Puget Systems

getting error message regarding Nvidia graphic card in Puget Systems

Hello friends I am using Puget System computer in which I was using windows vista operating system and after that I have installed windows 7 and after that it has started giving me error regarding Nvidia graphic card. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

re: getting error message regarding Nvidia graphic card in Puget Systems

As you have said that you are getting the error related to the nvidia graphic card then I think this error is occurring because of the drivers and I will recommend you have to check that whether you have installed the drivers correctly or not.

if you have not installed the graphic card drivers correctly then this kind of error can take place and that is why you have to first try to solve this problem by removing the graphic card drivers from your Puget System and after removing the graphic card drivers you have to reboot the computer and after that you have to install the graphic card drivers again in your Puget System and after installing the graphic card drivers you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not. I think after reinstalling the graphic card drivers your problem will get solved. if you don’t have the driver CD then you have to first download the graphic card drivers from the Puget system official website and after downloading the drivers you have to install it in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

If you want any more help then let me know.

According to me you can also try to solve this problem by downloading the updated drivers in your computer and after that installing it in the computer. first you have to check whether any updated drivers are available on the internet or not. if you find and drivers updates then you have to download it and after that install it in your system and after that let me know whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I am also a user of the Puget Systems and I am aware of this problem. I have search on the internet about this problem and I have came to know that this problem occurs because of the windows file crashes with Nvidia drivers and to solve this issue you have to remove the drivers and avert that you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer and after that you have to download the updated drivers from the internet and then you have to install it in your computer and then your problem will get solved. Try this solution and after that let me know whether your problem gets solved or not.

I have read your solution and after that I have tried to solve this problem uninstalling the graphic card drivers and after the installing the graphic card drivers also I was still getting the same error. now after that I have also try to solve this issue by installing the updated graphic card drivers and then also I get the same issue.

According to me you have to install the drivers by following this steps.
    • first you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers from your system.
    • after that you have to also uninstall the onboard graphic drivers from your system.
    • now after removing the both the drivers you have to restart the system.
    • after that you have to install the onboard graphic drivers and after that you have to install the graphic card drivers and after installing that you have to restart the system your problem.

after doing this your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem after trying the above solution also then I think there might be something wrong with the operating system and I think you should try to solve this issue by repairing the operating system and after repairing the operating system your problem will get solved.

Re: getting error message regarding Nvidia graphic card in Puget Systems

I have tried to install the drivers by following your given steps and after installing the drivers in that sequence also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have repaired my operating system and after repairing the operating system my problem get solved and now all the things are working properly.