Thread: Poor graphic on Syncmaster 2333SW while connect to Xbox 360 (VGA)

Poor graphic on Syncmaster 2333SW while connect to Xbox 360 (VGA)

I am attempting to connect my Samsung Syncmaster 2333SW monitor to Xbox 360. Now there is a vga cable which I got with the monitor. It is nice works well with the system and gives me a maximum of 1920x1080 output. So that is enough for me. But when I connected that to Xbox and modified the settings, the Xbox cannot recognize the monitor. I played with physical setup and the image which I found on screen was very blurry. Does my cable is gone bad, or Xbox 360 has a poor support for VGA output. I was thinking of getting an 1080p high quality video. I tired many settings of Xbox but nothing worked out. So should I conclude that Xbox 360 cannot render 1080p video on a vga support. And for that I have to buy a entire new hdmi support monitor. If anyone succeeded in doing this then please help me to provide an solution. Is there any software which can do this.

Re: Poor graphic on Syncmaster 2333SW while connect to Xbox 360 (VGA)

In my view leave it. Do not go for high video support. I can assume that Xbox can give you maximum of 720p output on the monitor and because of that picture is so bad. Try some vga to hdmi cable. That can work.

It does not matter that your game DVD has HD video but your monitor should also have the same to support. The things which matters here is the resolution. Some games comes with feature of better special effects which you cannot view on a regular monitor. I can give you some troubleshooting suggestions here that can help.
    • First check the cable connection
    • Ensure that there are no broken pins in the connector.
    • Ensure that the cable is connected correct to the Xbox. Change if necessary.
    • Xbox mainly possess HDTV settings and it is recommended to use HDMI cable on the same.
    • Set the TV settings in Xbox to minimal on low profile monitors.
    • Use Xbox 360 VGA HD AV cable or Xbox 360 Component HD AV cable (highly recommended)
    • You are can reset your Xbox 360 gaming console to get old settings.

The matter is for vga setup which has its only limitation. You cannot get full resolution output on this. Xbox 360 is recommended to use on HDTV or on HDMI cable. I had tested it on many but there is largest difference between the output.

I use this LCD monitor and must say that this monitor offers great image quality at a very reasonable price. i have also faced the similar kind of problem on it. then i decided to upgrade the inbuilt graphics driver of this monitor. i do this task and must say that this will be work to solve such kind of graphics improvement. You can also try this using the online driver update task on this XBox 360 gaming console.