Thread: Unable to use ATI Radeon HD 5450 with MSI MS-7267

Unable to use ATI Radeon HD 5450 with MSI MS-7267

Hello friends I am using computer with MSI MS-7267 motherboard and 4GB RAM. I am using windows vista in my computer. My computer running absolutely fine, I have recently purchased the ATI Radeon HD graphic card but when I tried to use it with my MSI MS-7267 at that time I am not able to use it. When I start the computer after connecting the graphic card at that time my monitor stays blank nut computer boots normally and windows also loads normally.

Re: Unable to use ATI Radeon HD 5450 with MSI MS-7267

I have referred your problem and I think you should first check that your graphic card s connecting properly with your motherboard or not? First remove the graphic card from your system and after that connect it properly with your mother board and then check whether same problem is coming or not? you should also check whether your monitor is perfectly connected with your motherboard or not? I hope this solution will help you to fix your issue and you will not find any difficulties after that.

I have read your problem and I think you have to check whether your graphic card is working properly with other motherboard or not? if you get the same problem with other motherboard also then I think there is something wrong with your graphic card and you have to change it and if it is working properly then I think you should check your system properly and check whether all the cables are connected properly or not? I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

I have gone through your issue and I think you are facing this problem because your motherboard is not compatible with your graphic card. First of all you have to check that whether your graphic card is compatible with your motherboard is not? if your graphic card is not supported by your motherboard then I think you need to change the graphic card as soon as possible. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve the problem.

I was not able solve the problem by trying so many tricks and after that I have tried to fix this issue by removing the graphic card and after that inserting the graphic card in my system. After that I have also checked that whether my graphic card is supported with my motherboard or not. I have found on internet that my graphic card is supported with my graphic card and after that i have done BIOS update and then my problem gets solved. Thank you so much for all the help.

bought VisionTek HD 5670 graphics card, installed it on my pc but gave no signal on the monitor, only that my motherboard is MSI-7267 in my friend's pc worked like a charm and the older works too, is the incompatibility between graphic card and motherboard, please help me solve this problem.
    Thank you.