Thread: Which is better from LED/LCD and plasma for gaming

Which is better from LED/LCD and plasma for gaming

I am willing to buy a big screen to for gaming purpose? but i don't have much idea regarding big tv screens,which one would be the best from(Plasma,LCD or LED). I am very confused regarding which one to buy can any one help me to sort it out? any suggestion will be highly appreciated

Re: Which is better from LED/LCD and plasma for gaming

Its not necessary to buy a big tv screen to have the best gaming experience.A screen ranging between 32-55 inch can even give you the best experience.I you want you can go for a LED,no matter they are expensive but they are really best.Just try to find one in a good rate.

The very common problem with the plasma sis that it results in screen burn-in(image retention). Which basically occurs when an image is displayed for a long time on the screen and remains as a "ghost" long after the image changes.This might just screw you up while gaming.If one does not have much problem with it then Plasmas could be very good for gaming as they provide some really good features like contrast ratios, near zero response times,accurate & vibrant colors.

LED is just an updated version of LCD and its really better than LCD.In theory,There are different advantages as well as disadvantages of both lcd and plasma but i'll prefer you to g for LED as they have came up with their updated version such as LED with 3D.

If spending a handsome amount of money on gaming is not a big deal for you then i'll prefer you to go for plasma but you may need to refresh the screen after each session.

The advantage of a plasma is that it provides you with a incredible contrast with rich colors as well as effortless motion and black levels and the disadvantage of the plasma is that it is not power efficient and thin as compared to LED.whereas the advantage of a LED is that it is power efficient and lighter in weight and its disadvantage is that its picture appears a bit less natural than plasmas.