Thread: Is GeForce GTS 450 good enough with Core 2 Duo E8400

Is GeForce GTS 450 good enough with Core 2 Duo E8400

Hello friends, I want to ask something for my system, as I was thinking to buy the GeForce GTS 450 graphics card for my system and I am using the Core 2 Duo E8400 at the 3 GHz and also 2 GB 667 MHz RAM. So I want the suggestion of yours that it is good enough to work with it or not. As I have heard people saying something about it, but I was not sure also about it, so I need suggestion of all you people and tell me that it is worth of using it or not. With the help of your suggestion I can buy the graphics card for my system. So please suggest me the suggestion what you think about it. Thank you so much.

Re: Is GeForce GTS 450 good enough with Core 2 Duo E8400

I think it is not good enough to use as I have seen users using this, as they are getting bumps in the display, sometimes, especially while loading the windows. So you better check it out.

Well it is good; if you are suing for the home purpose then I would suggest you to only extend the RAM to 2 GB. After that it works very much good and also great too. And if you are having the gaming components and want to play for the gaming purpose then I would suggest you to extend the RAM to the 8 GB and then it would be great and also the best to use it. The graphics card is the best and also it is good enough to use with the Core 2 Duo. So you can take the suggestion which I have given to you and also you can check it with the configuration that it works better then it works. Hope the suggestion might help you.

Well you will not be able to get any problem as you use the graphics card with the Core 2 Duo, as I have used that and I am not getting any problem with it .

Yes I agree with the above users have suggested you. As I have also have the same configuration which you are having it and also have installed the GeForce GTS 450 graphics card on the system. And I have extended the RAM to 8 GB and it working very much smoother and I am not getting any sort of the problem with the display which is been related to the graphics card. As I play many game on it and I am enjoying it, as I am not getting any sort of the problem while playing the game. So I would suggest purchasing it and try to purchase some extra RAM also for the better and smooth use of the system.

I would suggest not buying as you have to extend the RAM and also it will create overclocking on the processor which is not good, try to purchase which is best and also suitable for the processor and other components of the system.