Thread: Getting artifacts and random crashes with MSI GTX 560 Ti

Getting artifacts and random crashes with MSI GTX 560 Ti

Hello friends I have bought MSI GTX 560 Ti graphic card and after connecting this graphic card with my computer whenever I start game at that time game starts properly and after that game crashes suddenly which Is very irritating. I am also getting graphical artifacts while playing that game. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. if anyone have same problem and have solution then please let me know.

Re: Getting artifacts and random crashes with MSI GTX 560 Ti

Are you facing this graphical artifacts problem with any particular game or this thing happens with all the games which you are playing in your computer? if you are facing thesis problem with any particular game then I think there might be something wrong with that game otherwise your graphic card is faulty.

Well as far as I know you should first connect your graphic card with other PCI-e slot and after connecting your graphic card with other PCI-E slot you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not. igf you are getting the same problem after connecting the graphic card with any other PCI-e slot also then I think there might be something wrong with the graphic card and if you didn’t get the same problem with the other PCI-e slot then there might be something wrong with your PCI –e slot. you can also check your graphic card with other computer. Connect your graphic card with other computer and after that you have to check whether you are getting the graphical artifacts problem with that computer or not. if you did not get the same problem with other computer that means problem is with your motherboard or BIOS needs to be updated.

Well you can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the MSI GTX 560Ti graphic card drivers in your computer and after reinstalling that your problem might get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Yes reinstalling the graphic card drivers can solve this issue. First try to fix this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers and after reinstalling the graphic card drivers also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this problem by downloading the latest MSI GTX 560Ti graphic card drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers you have to install that in your computer and after installing that in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you want to download the updated diverters for MSI GTX 560Ti graphic card then you can downland it by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

In my system I was facing the graphical artifacts issue with my graphic card and after that I have tried to solve this issue in so many different ways and after that I came to know that BIOS update can fox this issue so I have dpone BIOS update in my system and after updating the BIOS all the problem get solved. Try this solution and after that check whet the result is. According to me after updating the BIOS you will be able to fix this issue.

To update the BIOS you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to visit the official site of the motherboard manufacturer on the internet and after that you have to check click on the download option.
    • Now after that you have to select your motherboard model number properly and after that you have to select the BIOS properly and after that download it in your computer.
    • After downloading the BIOS in the computer you have to burn the bootable CD or DVD.(you can also make the bootable flash drive)
    • After doing that you have to restart the system and after that run that DVD and after that it will update the BIOS.

I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

Some times because of the bad power supply unit also this type of problem can take place and I think in your case also power supply unit is causing this problem. First you have to check whether your power supply unit is providing enough to the system or not. you have to also connect any other power supply unit with your computer and after connecting the other power supply unit with your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you do not get the same problem then I think you have to but the new .

If you are having the same problem after trying above solution also then I think there might something wrong with your MSI GTX 560Ti graphic card and I will suggest you to contact the manufacturer then you have to tell about the problem which you are facing and after that they will give you the proper solution regarding this.

After trying so many different solutions I was facing the same problem again and again in my system and after that I have done BIOS update in my computer and after doing the BIOS update when I have tried to play games in my system at that time I didn’t get any issue and I am not getting any artifacts while playing game in my system.